Cool car show details.

How about some Ice Cold Jagermeister to go with it !! ...........Jager Girls !!!!

looks like i wont make this one my T will be getting some paint squirted on her sat and my seats still not back yet :(take lots of pics and have a good time fellas

mike, have room for one GSXR1000? or should i bring the turbo 600?
We want you to bring the Hot Air. Everyone else is bringing stuff out from AZ. :D Have Lee drive it out. He could get a ride back with Nick.

Mike B.

I wish I could attend, but my aunt and uncle are in the "ready to evac " zone in colorado springs,
crazy, as they live in the city!!!!!!
so am packed and ready to head to colo.
they are in there 80's and could use the help.
enjoy, and lots of pics!

I know mike i know. its togther but its coming back apart again ;)

Just another GN guy 'full of hot air' when it comes to bringing the car :)

Lee, good luck to your family. Just read the latest news and used to visit the affected cities when I would go see family there. :(

I wish I could attend, but my aunt and uncle are in the "ready to evac " zone in colorado springs,
crazy, as they live in the city!!!!!!
so am packed and ready to head to colo.
they are in there 80's and could use the help.
enjoy, and lots of pics!

Sorry to hear that you cannot make it, Lee, but family is family. I hope that all goes well with you & your family, Lee, and I will keep everybody affected in my prayers.

We're down to a 22 hour "heads-up" for Mike's show. I am really looking forward to this show.

Gary your slipping homie, your suppose too count down to the second not in hours, you are the time keeper. lol

A few of the plaques for tomorrows Cool Car Show.:)

Best of show, over all.
coolcarshowplaques008.jpg

Best of show. non Turbo Buick.
coolcarshowplaques009.jpg

Should be a fun time.
All vendors that would like to be on the "quick" introduction list, see me in the AM to make sure that your on the list.

Drive safe everyone.

Mike Barnard

I have 4 grand national rims , they are powder coated black and are in great cond. i am
Selling them for $300.00 if any one is interested let me know and I could bring them down tomorrow.
They are from a 1987 GN ...

I have a T76 P-Trim (3-bolt) turbo that my friend was going to use on his LSX project and he flaked, looking $350 for it.

Mike,

Thanks Again for putting on a great get together, I had a blast! It was a great turn out, the weather was perfect and there were a lot of really nice cars. I had fun chatting with a lot of the guys and the free food and drinks were much appreciated. I was amazed we had guys come over form AZ and one fella from Idaho too. I thought what you had to say when you presented Steve's plaque to his daughters was really cool. Thanks to yourself, Ralph, John from J&S and everyone involved.

Great Job!!

Neal