Cool car I tuned today

Otto J

a BS3 equipped 68 Camaro with a Iron Block LS series 408" motor with twin 76s on it.
First sheet is pump fuel NO ALKY!
Second is race fuel 18* timing to be safe;)

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 884
  • IMAG0077.jpg
    IMAG0077.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 875
  • IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 870
  • IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 891
Few more

Attachments

• IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 870
  • IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 874
  • IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 792
  • IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 905
Otto that is a killer car right there.
What does one of those dynos cost(roughly)??????
If ya don't mind me asking. Looks like a sweet set up.

Otto that is a killer car right there.
What does one of those dynos cost(roughly)??????
If ya don't mind me asking. Looks like a sweet set up.
with the options and lift just under 30k

The tune is REALLY conservative with ALOT more left,i just did not want to test the limitations of a factory GM truck block

Wow, that is a badass Camaro!:eek::cool: I love the 1st gens and the fact that it's powered by a twin turbo LSx motor makes it all the more sick! Thanks for sharing Otto.

that was one of the nicest cars I have seen ever. really sweet. guy did a hell of a job and was very meticulous. 1000 rwhp on pumg gas alone is no joke. they came a long way but most do if they want there turbo car tuned right.

hello people; Super nice car. I know nothing about twin turbo's but do you run less boost or would you keep it the same as a single? What boost did you run to get that number? From your experiance what kind of power do you think you could get out of it? I like it.
IBBY

Nice! Thought it might have been a CT car as the plate looks like a CT antique one. Guess not if they came a long way?

hello people; Super nice car. I know nothing about twin turbo's but do you run less boost or would you keep it the same as a single? What boost did you run to get that number? From your experiance what kind of power do you think you could get out of it? I like it.
IBBY

Depends on how much power you want,that was 19#s of boost.
This car was stilll picking up a solid 25-30 RWHP per pound of boost.
These are Billet wheel Precision Turbos and should have another 5-10#s min left in them.
This setup was far from done making power.

That looks killer! Bet many will be blown away by that monster.

Bad ass car but that intercooler looks to be tiny for a twin turbo set up. Or is it my imagination?