converter stall

Two T's

Long Time member
I will be putting a stock turbo back on my car for now,planning on selling my te45a turbo to help finance transmition rebuild probably by jimmy. first to 2nd starting to slip think stall is either 3200 or 3400, not pushing car now due to tranny. Should driving it be ok what kind of difference will see with stock turbo and this converter. Will turbo spool extreamly fast due to stall, have this stall to compliment te45a.
Tom

There is a NM member here that has stock turbo, intercooler and green stripes on his and it spools insanely fast with a Vigilante 3200. I would leave the stall. It will still be fun to drive.

I was hoping this would be the resultz canot get into it off the line but after first gear figured i could have a little street fun realy hate to get rid of my te45a
love the pull beat a cady 2 door convert.6.0L to guys came rollin up on me and it was on had about 3 cars on me matted the throttle cought them quick then blew past them. They followed me 2 miles to catch me at a set of stop lights and asked me how big my engine was I smiled and said I got a v6 should of seen the look on thier faces couldnt leave them like that tlod them I had a large turbo hey had a large sie of releaf said wicked car gonna miss this 45a

Thought the last time we talked you were going to keep it? Boy oh Boy, Your going to miss the TE45a over the tiny little stocker.. Not sure I would do that deal Tom... It's like stealing from Petter to pay Paul- Either way your still going to have to save up $1,000 - $1,500 for for a new turbo or save it for the trans! To me I would just save for the trans and keep the big shaft TE45a...

SW..

Thought the last time we talked you were going to keep it? Boy oh Boy, Your going to miss the TE45a over the tiny little stocker.. Not sure I would do that deal Tom... It's like stealing from Petter to pay Paul- Either way your still going to have to save up $1,000 - $1,500 for for a new turbo or save it for the trans! To me I would just save for the trans and keep the big shaft TE45a...

SW..
Ya you are correct still a little confused on whitch way to go but for now think Im gonna put stocker back on an see how it goes if dosen't get it for me or If I cannot get a solid price for turbo then the 45a will go right back on the car as that thing pulls like my 68ss comaro 468bbc did and with stock heads no less. Hate to see it with some champion irons and a cam now I got the stickys on. When I get this sorted out will have to get that alky kit from you and you will have to give me some of your expert tunning tips.
By the way thanks for all of your time and advice scott w. from gns preformance is a stand up vender always willing to help us out and his products rock!:cool: