converter for twins

ViciousV6

What would be the recommended stall for twin Mitsu 16G's? I may be going with Project X very soon. I have a loosened D5 (~2800-3000) right now, and I may see how it works out before I switch. If I do switch, I'm figuring 3000-3200. What's everyone think? 9x11? Yank? Vigilante? The car is on the street quite a bit, so I defintely want lock up.

I'm going to be ordering the kit in a couple of weeks and I was by Tony and he said that a 3500 stall would be good.

3500, eh? I remember him telling me something a little lower, but I can't remember. I'd really like to keep it below 3500. This car is on the street a lot and I don't want a slushy converter. How streetable is the 3500?

I'm gonna run Project-X with a 8" ATI custom converter than is a 3500 stall, on my TH400. Will see how it works.

Keep us update, Anarkey! I'm still undecided between project 'X' and a CPT-66BB from Cotton. I may end up with the single for simplicity's sake, but it'll all depend on the results people see with project 'X'.