converter for sale

whistlingT

Limited's Rock
I have for sale a converter for a 200r4 trasmission. It is a built unit that was $700 new and has about 500 miles and 5 passes on it. I have changed the set up on my car and no longer need it. It is a 3500-4000 stahl, lock up converter for 500-550 hp applications. It has good street manners pulling from a stop at about 1500 rpms and really flashes up fast when brought up against the brake. I will be removing it from my car Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. The car is on the lift and ready. I will accept the first offer I like so just contact me with and offer and I will let you know. Thanks

Who made it? How hard was it launched at the strip? I'm fairly interested in it.

I launched it at about 6-8 psi and 3800 -4000 rpms. On street radials with a babied 2.0-2.1 60 ft. Nothing major and just a few tanks of fuel on the street. A company in Ohio that I deal with I am not at home next to the receipt but when I get there I will add it to the post.

accurate transmission inc, I have bought a few converters through them and so have some friends all have had excellent success.