Converter for new turbo

Sorry no home today mi engine is 4.1 on strock portet head 1.77 valve 70 trottle doble pump front mont intercooler 3200 converte from raptor 95 inyectors and is street drive car

nead converter for 67/68 precisión billet turbo
I can set you up with a converter for your vehicle. I will need more information from you though.

Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss what converter will be needed for your application.

What engine size, what et goal, street car or race car?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Sorry for the late .. Mi engine size is 4.1 on a strock cranshaft ported irón head wuit 70 throttle body ,,from intercooler intake ported whit the heads hidraulic camshaft the tramsmission have lockup whit extra cluch on 3 gear 3.73 rear end

Sorry for the late .. Mi engine size is 4.1 on a strock cranshaft ported irón head wuit 70 throttle body ,,from intercooler intake ported whit the heads hidraulic camshaft the tramsmission have lockup whit extra cluch on 3 gear 3.73 rear end

What size turbo?

If the turbo isn't to big a 2800-3000 stall will work well.

Foot brake or trans brake launch? I'd run a 9.5 non lock. Trans brake launch will really help your 60' times with that large turbo.

I am on foot brake,, if i nead a trans brake for better launch thats mean i have to go transbrake firts than go to the converter

The trans brake isn't a necessity, it just helps the car launch on more rpm than your capable of holding on the footbrake. The extra rpm helps when trying to get good 60' times with a turbo of that size. A 2 step ignition without a trans brake can also help.

You can get the proper converter for your et goal and see how well your car works with it. If it has trouble 60' then you know a trans brake would be a benefit. Some cars brakes work better than others. I see some who can hold 3600 rpm, yet some only hold 2800 with the same converter.

Ok thanks im goint to the track and check my 60 foot than se what did i nead for better 60