Conversion Upper Rear Control Arms

HelloBozos

A Bozo in Buick
I've noticed on my Currie 9" inch bolt in rearend that the Upper Ears contact the U in boxed,an the total mount on new TRZ adjustiables an problly in couple differant upper rear control arms sold. They would work great on 10 bolts Ears ,but not the Currie 9"'s or maybe other 9"..If someone could design a larger gap for clearance for people who switched 10 bolts for 9 inch fords. That be Great! an be factory bolt in type.

Thanks

I've noticed on my Currie 9" inch bolt in rearend that the Upper Ears contact the U in boxed,an the total mount on new TRZ adjustiables an problly in couple differant upper rear control arms sold. They would work great on 10 bolts Ears ,but not the Currie 9"'s or maybe other 9"..If someone could design a larger gap for clearance for people who switched 10 bolts for 9 inch fords. That be Great! an be factory bolt in type.

Thanks

Photo examples of contact

PHOTO_13319286_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

In the middle the cut arc, the Rear's Ears still contact it

PHOTO_13319280_6696_7585054_ap.jpg

TRZ adjustiable arms Completely rest in the Ears, There coming off as i type this, the cars back in the air...8^(

Flip the control arm,bracket over it should have a notch for clearance on the other side..