Control Cables for 86 T-Type sunroof

ive got them for only $500 and they come with a 85 t riviera!!!!!!!!

We can sell you the bare pan for $200 & shipping.The cables will be included. If you don't want to pay that for the shipping we will remove them.

If remove the cables it kills the value of the pan. I can do them for $100 & about $10 in shipping.
Bsbro has new so you may want to go that route.
Bsbro what is the part # on that if you don't mind me asking?

I have a sunroof pan, that I have already taken most everything off of, but the control cables are still on it and intact. I dont need them at all, so say $50 plus shipping and they are yours. PM me if your interested, or email me at dthom8787@yahoo.com

I have a sunroof pan, that I have already taken most everything off of, but the control cables are still on it and intact. I dont need them at all, so say $50 plus shipping and they are yours. PM me if your interested, or email me at dthom8787@yahoo.com

i'm going to a local parts place tomm. he says he has a whole unit at a very good price. i'll keep you posted. thanks.

Bweavey your next

i need some tan carpet for my 87 t type we can work something out?

I have two complete astroroof assemblies used-let me know if you need anything. I have all the wiring, pan, glass, motors, etc. Btw, Bweavy, do you have the little factory allen wrench to open/close the roof manually? I need that little gem.