Consistently crazy...

-Stock springs
-KYB shocks (old but fine)
-posi
-BFG T/A (215 frnt, 255 rear)

I have no times for my car, but it is pretty quick. (4.1, te60, 50lb injectors. Still breaking it in at 13 psi)

If I do a basic burnout (using the brakes) I get two perfect, straight black lines. :biggrin:

If I am rolling at 30 mph and floor it, the ass breaks loose and the car goes left every time. There is no steering out of it. It would be scary (had one close call), but it is very predictable, and the posi and 255's do a good job of getting it back in line if I ease off the throttle. I don't mind this when there is space to breath (it is pretty much nuts when it is happening), but I'm not moving forward too quickly and god help whatever may be to my left :eek:

My tires are old, but they still have decent tread left. I noticed that the passenger side rear tire is noticeably more worn than the driver's (like that when I got it)

Is this just me not being man enough for my car, or would airbags help? The alignment seems fine.

I don't want to start spending money on parts if I just need to learn to drive, but it seems that since the "problem" is consistent it can be eliminated or corrected for.

It would obviously be cheaper to replace suspension parts than to crash.

Thanks.

Talked to a local Buick guy. My shocks are tired but mostly I just need practice. I think my problem was watching The Blues Brothers the night before. :cool:

The Ford Focus I've been driving behaves a bit differently too.:smile:
135 hp FWD vs modified GN...