Considering trading my 02 Z06 for a GN

Look at the 2 cars mod for mod, GN mods are about 1/3 the price of Vette mods. Plus insurance on a GN is practically free compared to the Vette.
You can always buy another Vette, GN's are no longer made.
The Vette loses value every day, the GN gains it.
Chicks dig the Vette, hate the GN.
Family fits in a GN, not a Vette.
Buick guys are cool, Vette guys are a-holes (for the most part)
Guys who are not well endowed drive Vettes, everyone drives GN's
The GN is 25 years older and will whip the Vette's butt in a race, now thats fun.

Wow, I just came up with more positives for the GN.

Tough choice, both are great cars. My best advice, whichever one you have, you will wish you had the other...

LOL I like that! I love Vettes also but My car likes eating Vette's. Vipers and most exotics at 1/3 the price and My wife and daughter love it. Most women and men I meet love it.

The look on a Rich kids face in a viper after I have just walked his Ars is priceless! ;)

By the way that vette is really sweet man Id work a trade but I think you want a BLACK car hehe :biggrin:

Where are you located and what kind of money would you want outright? Do you have the stock seats?

I like the buicks I have only come across one zo6 that wanted to play that left me. But then he had procharger,head work,175 shot to boot had a berger with him said the car was making upwards of 750 hp. The rest never had a problem blowin by but always in clean fun. Mine has a stock block heads ect just a Te45a bigger injectors and a chip. But still like vets.

That Zo6 looks pretty plush compared to a GN, handles way better too.
Maybe your just wanting that turbo hiss. Don't blame you. Consider installing the STS twin turbo kit. It hinds under the car and looks stock under the hood.
Best of both, turbos and handling. Truck load of NOS would also be a nice mod.