Considering selling...

adventure4x

1989 BuickRegal GranSport
I'm considering selling our 1989 Buick Regal Limited, but I have no idea what it's worth.

I'm considering selling our 1987 Buick Regal Limited, but I have no idea what it's worth.

Somewhere between $0-20,000 with a description like that.

Condition, Miles, origional paint, repaint, 1 owner, 100 owners, rust, no rust, pictures and details, or at least a good description will get you a ball park idea.

Thanks for joining.

Okay, good point.
And I even noticed my mistake... it's a 1989 Regal Gran Sport. (Just above the glove box, it says Regal Custom.)

It has original paint, but seriously needs a paint job due to sun damage. It has been driven by my grandmother, aunt, mom, and myself. It has a small leak that needs to be fixed, a warped head, and a problem with the driver's side door latch.

Engine Type: 3.1L V6 MPI OHV 12V

(Can't seem to post a picture yet)

Okay, good point.
And I even noticed my mistake... it's a 1989 Regal Gran Sport. (Just above the glove box, it says Regal Custom.)

It has original paint, but seriously needs a paint job due to sun damage. It has been driven by my grandmother, aunt, mom, and myself. It has a small leak that needs to be fixed, a warped head, and a problem with the driver's side door latch.

Engine Type: 3.1L V6 MPI OHV 12V

(Can't seem to post a picture yet)

89 Grand Sport- bad paint, warped head, LOL Whats metal bringing by the pound?

You have a $500 car.

Hmmm.

Kinda hard to say without pictures. From what your telling us. This cream puff should be worth twice as much, if you put a case of cold beer in the trunk.;)

Good luck.

Mike Barnard

"It has been driven by my grandmother, aunt, mom, and myself."

It sounds like this might have some sentimental value to you. If this is true then you can not put a price on that. Trust me...I have been down that road...TWICE. Saying this, if this is true, and you have the money, then find a way to fix it and have fun driving. If not, then do whatever it takes to get the best deal...just do not be angered if it is not the price you were expecting. It will never be a classic and desperately wanted, but it may mean something to you/family. Up to you. Remember, in your first post you said, "considering". Good Luck with whatever you do!