Considering doing a series of GN posters

TulsaGN13

I have been a professional photographer for about ten years but I typically do nature and studio work. Today I was driving past a small mansion, in my freshly detailed 87 GN "Jane" and decided to try my hand at car photography. I just knocked on the front door and asked if I could shoot my car in front of their house. They gave me the thumbs up so I popped off a few shots and I am attaching one of the best I ended up with. This got me thinking about trying to do a series of posters of Turbo Buicks in cool places. The original of this image is large enough to be printed at a standard 14"x17" poster size. Any thoughts on cool places or poster ideas. I am currently in Madison, WI but will be heading down to the Tulsa, OK area in a few weeks, 750 mile road trip in the GN!

I wasn't real sure where else to put this.

I am also including a close up of Jane, with her tops on:eek:

Thanks,
Bill

TBuick.jpgJane.jpg

5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath, 14,000sqft, 26 acre lot and horse stables + barns. They are only asking 3.5 million, feel free to throw your bid in :) They were incredibly cool to me for a random guy that rang their doorbell and asked to take pictures of his car in front of their house. First time I ever tried such a direct approach and they were really very nice and helpful in setting up the shot.

Bill

I am from Tulsa originally, but I have spent most of the last ten years in Europe. I moved back to the U.S. this spring and went to Wisconsin to work for a few months. I am moving back to Tulsa in a few weeks.