A young GN Nut

SteveZ82

I was doing an oil change on my 86 GN today with my 10 year old nephew. We spent hours in the garage just tinkering around. It was his very first oil change and it was in a GN. We went for a ride and his exact words were, “this car is so cool.” I think we might have another member of the forum soon.

Just had to share.

92EECC23-0BDD-4FE1-BD57-0DB39E2ABF5F.jpeg

I always engage the youngsters too! If they show an interest I run with it. If a kid on a corner asks me to light them up I always oblige!
KID

I always engage the youngsters too! If they show an interest I run with it. If a kid on a corner asks me to light them up I always oblige!
KID
Yeah man. Me too. There isn’t a lot of that anymore. They need to know how to wrench.

I got my son hooked on my Turbo T when he was young, then he discovered girls and late model Moostangs. :p

He hasn't come around since. Hot Millennial girls and G Body cars = Lots of wrinkled up cute, snotty ass b**ch noses........:ROFLMAO:

He'll come back around, though both examples are seriously fickle ladies........

Many of his friends still think the car is cool.

I got my son hooked on my Turbo T when he was young, then he discovered girls and late model Moostangs. :p

He hasn't come around since. Hot Millennial girls and G Body cars = Lots of wrinkled up cute, snotty ass b**ch noses........:ROFLMAO:

He'll come back around, though both examples are seriously fickle ladies........

Many of his friends still think the car is cool.
I was there too for a minute. But if you are a punk rocker like me you know where the fun is at. Or at least the headache. Haha!

I was there too for a minute. But if you are a punk rocker like me you know where the fun is at. Or at least the headache. Haha!

Born in '59.

Early to Late '60's AM, 70's and early to late 90's FM freak, here.

I know some fun Rock & Roll, too, like most here, I would imagine, anyway.

:cool:

I never believed it when I was young, but Old Guy's Rule.

Ya'all will NEVER be able to count us out, especially when you reach a certain age...........

Last edited: