Conley's fuel pump

BuckeyeTroop

Never used with all hardware shown. Bought years ago and never took out of box. OFFERS???
20130309_102524.jpg

It's a bosch inline pump. Back in the days they were pulling the stock pump out installing a pick up line in it's place and putting this pump inline. They worked good. Still a good setup.

A friend of mine is still using this same fuel pump on his mid 11 sec car and never removed the original stock in tank pump. They work pretty well. Good luck with the sale.

Looks like a GFP286.. I think it was a Porsche pump. Man.. Ive installed a ton of those in my day. The GFP221 was a more or less drop in.. didnt need all those adapters. It didnt output quite as much tho.

I bet Colorado Import Parts misses us. Every Buick owner on the planet ordered Bosch stuff from them at one point.

Interested. My LC2 swap motor on the stand will likely need an external pump. But what's with the vac lines and such? Is this a self regulating pump or what?

Interested. My LC2 swap motor on the stand will likely need an external pump. But what's with the vac lines and such? Is this a self regulating pump or what?

Its not self regulating. I have no idea why those vacuum lines are there unless someone was planning to use it as a second pump on a standalone fuel line and turn it on with a pressure switch.

Those pumps are not good to run alone.. they do some weird stuff is you park the car on a hill and the gas level is low.

I remember going out to eat one time on a car that only had a single 286 on it with no fuel pump and my gas level was low. Car wouldnt start when I got ready to leave. Had to sit on the bumper and push the car up and down while my dinner guest tried to start the car.

If that would be the only negative, I could deal with it. If it's not capable of supporting a not too wild lc2 on its own, then that is a much bigger problem. It'll probably be in a station wagon, and many of those had mostly vertical tanks.