Conley Performance Plus sheet metal intake

Mike,

This intake WILL NOT work with my stage 2 heads I just bought??

Please say that they will..if so I will send you money RIGHT NOW!!

-Tyler

Where you at Tyler

Been working on a buddies GN today doing wiring and tomorrow working on a customers GN installing our RPS fuel line kit and making videos of the install :D

Where's that "Gnarly Skater" dude?

He needs this!

Hah I love you dudes for looking on my behalf! If that doesn't exemplify how awesome this Buick community is, I don't know what would!

Thank you so much for keeping me in mind!!

Did you know that some Chick wrote a song about Tyler? :eek:

:p

That intake looks cool as hell!

LMAO AWESOME!!

Haha, see I told you Tyler you're building a good rep. GN Superstar!!!

Hahaha man, ya know, I would say you're right, which is inredibly humbling and I genuinely hope to bring a new, positive view and energy for these Buicks!!

No, it's a 80mm TB

So this intake will or will not work with my stage 2 heads?

...LMAO AWESOME!!

Yesterday I went for a short shake down/pleasure cruise. Been a long time. It was beautiful outside! Cruised around the "Downtown" area & received several approving looks & a few nice car type of comments. At least one older gentleman knew what I was driving & said "Nice Buick". There is a strong skater community & they were out in force. Stopped by the local skatepark & watched for a while. What I would have done for a local park when I was growing up. You can only get so radical with plywood ramps. It was a good day.

Mike,

This intake WILL NOT work with my stage 2 heads I just bought??

Please say that they will..if so I will send you money RIGHT NOW!!

-Tyler

Negative, if I was in your position I would rethink the StageII heads. Your goals you wanted for a street car are more than achievable with production style heads and no headaches. Your buddy Dank GN just went through that same ordeal and was told to leave the StageII heads and intake on the shelf. You should talk with him about this.....

Bummer.

The plans right now for my engine have changed slightly, and these stage 2 heads fit the bill for exactly what I need. Otherwise I'd be using production heads. I appreciate the info and heads up!

Hmm... Any performance increase from a ported stock lower to GN1R heads on a stock stroke motor? I wouldn't need the hoses either

Hmm... Any performance increase from a ported stock lower to GN1R heads on a stock stroke motor? I wouldn't need the hoses either

Can't answer that with the vague info you gave... I can say it will fit the motor with no issues. How much of a increase would depend on your combination, power level, turbo, transmission, converter etc. This is just one piece to the puzzle. The rest is on you.