Congratulations Scott Claridge - TSM Norwalk 2009

Scott231

Mean Scott
Scott Claridge mowed through a 7-car field today to win his first TSM race. Scott also set low ET with a 9.403 in round 2 of competition (not in Qualifying which is where the Low ET/Top MPH are most frequently set).

In an all-white car final (both cars being from "The North") this was the closest race all day amongst the TSM, TSL, and TSO classes. Congratulations on an excellent showing Scott - You deserved one after having supported the TSM racing for so many years!:smile:

I was in Kevin's pit when he returned from beating the #1 qualifer. He was pretty siked. Sorry to hear he fell short. Gettem' next time Kevin B.

Coach

Congratulations to Scott on your first TSM win. It's good to see all the
hard work over the winter payoff. I am proud that you chose DLS Engine
for your machine work and components. I am sure there is more ahead.

I was in Kevin's pit when he returned from beating the #1 qualifer. He was pretty siked. Sorry to hear he fell short. Gettem' next time Kevin B.

Coach

Thanks man!

Congrats Scott! That was an awesome race. I was ahead at the 1/8th then he caught me at the 1000' or so. See you in c-bus:)

Congratulations Scott! Your car was very consistant and well prepared. You and Bob have done your homework. Give me a call/email later this week and we can go over the XFI stuff we talked about. Sorry I didn't get you your contingency money before I had to catch a plane :redface:

Norwalk

Thanks guys.

We've been trying to compete in TSM for quite a while and this is our first win. The way Bob has the car setup, even I can drive it!

I enjoy racing in this class and really believe the class has been as successful as it is because of the people that run in it. Of all the TSM events I've been a part of, I don't recall the bitching and nit picking that goes on in some of the other classes. Those classes have all but fizzled out. We all just show up, check the basic stuff and have at it.

Kevin, that was a great final. You beat me off the line and I spun the tires. I really thought you had me covered, but somehow was able to pull it out in the end.

First time to get into a tsm race and what a great time way better than running bracket. Kinda sucked only six cars in norwalk but it was great kevin b. thanks for the first round whoopin but everyone there is for sure first class and if we can get my car to work next year maybe we can be a little better??? congrats scott on you're win tou parked next to us great pieceyou have.

First time to get into a tsm race and what a great time way better than running bracket. Kinda sucked only six cars in norwalk but it was great kevin b. thanks for the first round whoopin but everyone there is for sure first class and if we can get my car to work next year maybe we can be a little better??? congrats scott on you're win tou parked next to us great pieceyou have.

Sorry about that man! Get that car tuned in and join us in more races!