Congrats to Evil87

petesgn

Banned
2nd time out yesterday @ irwindale to do some shake down passes and log runs on the xfi , luis was working on the 60 ft, last run went WOT ran 6.39 @ 108mph with asoft launch...
asked to leave shortly after that :) car has alot let in it

I hate that guy, but his work long and hard.. lol.. congrats.. he owes me a thousand "thank you's".....:biggrin:

Congrats Luis

To bad Grand Beto wasn't there I'm sure with his tuning Luis would have run 6.10s. Is Beto back from tuning Docs truck? :D

To Mr. Sister (wicked)

You Are A Two Faced Piece Of S*it.if Im Slow What Are You.
Your Just Mad Because Everybody Stuck D*ck In You.you And Your Ten Thousand Dollar Tranny And Your 25k Motor.nobody Likes You And You Know That.you Act Like You Know Your S*it But Cant Build Your Own Car.

Since Im Slow I Would Like For You To Line Up Your "fast" Car With Mine,and Make Sure You Put Some Money On It.

You Are A Jeolous B*tch And Are Green With Envy

Btw Nobody In There Right Mind You Give You 25k For Your Pos
Your Car Has Garbage Parts From 1989

Ive Been Cool With You But You Got No Respect For Nobody.
Please Dont Come Around,your Not Welcome Around Here.

Maybe i left this part out when i posted 2 time out yesterday luis was working on his 60 ft

:D

Besides a lack of traction it looked/sounded good to me! Low boost tune? Might be time for a programmable boost controller.:biggrin:

Pete - Do you have a blow-off valve on your car? If so, it sounded like you might need a heavier spring. On the top end I heard either that or a wastegate fluctuation:confused:

haterade wiked

if your car ran fast like your mouth you would have one fast car. dont be a hater and tried to start ch?t. dont come to my house because the homies that didnt get arested yesterday dont like you. nobody likes you only ziggy.

That SH** is slow, it should be in the very low 6's numbers, BRent Ran 6.38's@109MPH with a 109 block. ;)

:eek: (YAWN).. John Force runs 4 second 1/4 mile times, GODZILLA probably has a huge D**K,and snow white was probably a Slu*, but you dont hear anyone talking about them. :biggrin: Whats your point?..Quit throwing rocks... Quit your Hating....Go count some stars, or go chase some pigeons....:biggrin: :wink:

Besides a lack of traction it looked/sounded good to me! Low boost tune? Might be time for a programmable boost controller.:biggrin:

Pete - Do you have a blow-off valve on your car? If so, it sounded like you might need a heavier spring. On the top end I heard either that or a wastegate fluctuation:confused:

for some reason they weren't laying vht down , i heard something with the VHT pump ?? Luis is looking into it to see what hes going with for a boost controller . car has a tial BOV on it and a innovative external gate going to check and see whats going on with the fluctuation :biggrin:

for some reason they weren't laying vht down , i heard something with the VHT pump ?? Luis is looking into it to see what hes going with for a boost controller . car has a tial BOV on it and a innovative external gate going to check and see whats going on with the fluctuation :biggrin:

I've been working with an AMS 500 and the 1000 lately on 2 different cars and if you're split between the two definitely spend the extra $350 for the 1000. The new version 3 that just came out is amazing and also VERY simple to program. Stick a heavier spring in that bypass valve and get it over with:biggrin:

Hey EVIL87
Congrats!
:D
That's a nice Turbo Buick. I was checking it out at the last cruise. You've done a nice job putting that ride together.

i dont like him either i just tolerate him, liking leads to hugging, hugging leads to kissing and kissing leads to Fu@#ing and wicked you aint fu#Q$ng me ;)