Congrats to Evil87

shouldnt it be in the low 9s for that mph:confused:

I also missed 3rd and still went 11.0@ 139mph..hondas just have high mile and hour thats all. but i will be in the 9's this was my first time going all out on the 1/4 mile because am in luis's situation i have no cage..But the car is 9's capable..haha:cool:

whats up luis nice runs this monday .i want to thank you for the hospitality this monday i also wanna thank ralph,george,beto and gay ass gerald ..

here are some pics !!

Attachments

• DSC09427.jpg
    DSC09427.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC09428.jpg
    DSC09428.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC09433.jpg
    DSC09433.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 162
To Mr. Sister (wicked)

You Are A Two Faced Piece Of S*it.if Im Slow What Are You.
Your Just Mad Because Everybody Stuck D*ck In You.you And Your Ten Thousand Dollar Tranny And Your 25k Motor.nobody Likes You And You Know That.you Act Like You Know Your S*it But Cant Build Your Own Car.

Since Im Slow I Would Like For You To Line Up Your "fast" Car With Mine,and Make Sure You Put Some Money On It.

You Are A Jeolous B*tch And Are Green With Envy

Btw Nobody In There Right Mind You Give You 25k For Your Pos
Your Car Has Garbage Parts From 1989

Ive Been Cool With You But You Got No Respect For Nobody.
Please Dont Come Around,your Not Welcome Around Here.
DAAAAAAMN THEM THARES FIGHTIN WORDS !!!!!!:eek: SUBD LOL!!

thats to much of a close up picture... good thing he was wearing a helmet.....lol... just kidding.. nice pics man...... I see you got the Buick poping wheelies.. now you can go down to crenshaw and hit the switch, Trans-Break switch that is.....lol...:biggrin: :eek: love the car man.... now stop bulls**tng cabron, and raise the boost already....lol LATER- LATE!

Don't know if you got one but put a fiberglass hood car will pop higher wheelies lol don't listen to me pic looks good to put on a frame.

Well The Tranny Didnt Hold Up (200r4). I Had The Best Of The Best In It.
Just Didnt Have Enough Holding Power.kept Going Thru The Clutchs.
Anyways Got Me A 4l80e Going In Now.we Will See How That Turns Out.

Well The Tranny Didnt Hold Up (200r4). I Had The Best Of The Best In It.
Just Didnt Have Enough Holding Power.kept Going Thru The Clutchs.
Anyways Got Me A 4l80e Going In Now.we Will See How That Turns Out.

That's what I would like but its $$$$ plus an engine management system that could control it. Let us know! ;) That's cool!