Congrats Sean Hayes New THS Record

How much boost were those passes? Think it was "all of it":D

Those passes were under 23 lbs for most of the pass. Peaked in third at 23 lbs.

I'm sure Sean will continue to push it to find out where "all of it" is. I was in disbelief that it ran 9.60s after throwing the car together the week before BG with very little testing. I'm more excited to see how far it will go... 9.30? 9.20? All depends on where the turbo gives out.

Can't wait to see how the rules shake out and to see how far they can be pushed by this car.

Way to Sean!
I see the rules are changing... I guess they are trying to add weight to try to slow you down.... LOL

Seems like the proprietors of this class would be happy to see 9.50's in a class they thought would stay in the 10's. It also seems like they would congratulate you :D

Time, testing, knowledge and the innovation that is in your car has been proven several times in other classes. The hard work that you have put into you car, along with the "smooth" driving (with a 200) deserves applause!!!!

Those passes were under 23 lbs for most of the pass. Peaked in third at 23 lbs.

I'm sure Sean will continue to push it to find out where "all of it" is. I was in disbelief that it ran 9.60s after throwing the car together the week before BG with very little testing. I'm more excited to see how far it will go... 9.30? 9.20? All depends on where the turbo gives out.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Are you kidding me .......23 psi..............

Damn.................

He can add that bar or cage now with that additional weight he will have to add.

I believe it was only 23 psi kn stage 2 or more likely he drops tp 23 on a scheduled time because I ran only 18 on my drop down

Then you scramble if you F up the launch so your PSI is not so low
That's the reason the boost controllers make these cars fast as shit and easy to control

You can run 9.60s or 9.70s easily and not hurt car once u get rid of gremlins all day long as majority of second and all or thirs gear are 18 PSI and no boost creep with CO2

I think we have it set at 26 first stage
Could be 28
I would have to look
It wasn't an odd number so its kne of the two

I believe it was only 23 psi kn stage 2 or more likely he drops tp 23 on a scheduled time because I ran only 18 on my drop down

Then you scramble if you F up the launch so your PSI is not so low
That's the reason the boost controllers make these cars fast as shit and easy to control

You can run 9.60s or 9.70s easily and not hurt car once u get rid of gremlins all day long as majority of second and all or thirs gear are 18 PSI and no boost creep with CO2

I think we have it set at 26 first stage
Could be 28
I would have to look
It wasn't an odd number so its kne of the two

Uh no

That was the cool thing back in 2008.. To have five stages of boost etc..

It was 23 lbs from the launch to the stripe.

I should have turned my silver car up when it was still set up. I was only at about 14 psi to run 9.7's. That and the 1.8 60' really killed it. But of course it wieghed 3950 with me in it. The 235/60 radials were a little worn too. I wonder if it would have gone faster if I didn't have the 2 wires crossed up also. Good thing was that I ran an extra quart of oil to keep it from dropping oil pressure. I really liked the dls oil pump setup. I kept it cranked up to about 200 psi. I know it robbed a little power but it was at least safe. I think it really had an 8.50 in it if I turned it up to 15.5 psi. I would have but it would have been off the scale of my 2 bar map sensor. I didn't have another spring to keep the puck of the wastegate closed either. Did I mention this was on 87 octane? It was a bad biotch.

I should have turned my silver car up when it was still set up. I was only at about 14 psi to run 9.7's. That and the 1.8 60' really killed it. But of course it wieghed 3950 with me in it. The 235/60 radials were a little worn too. I wonder if it would have gone faster if I didn't have the 2 wires crossed up also. Good thing was that I ran an extra quart of oil to keep it from dropping oil pressure. I really liked the dls oil pump setup. I kept it cranked up to about 200 psi. I know it robbed a little power but it was at least safe. I think it really had an 8.50 in it if I turned it up to 15.5 psi. I would have but it would have been off the scale of my 2 bar map sensor. I didn't have another spring to keep the puck of the wastegate closed either. Did I mention this was on 87 octane? It was a bad biotch.

Too funny
Kevin
Good thing or wasn't set on kill !!
We need another JS cartoon

Yes it looks like the phone calls and messages on the off season are to once again change the rules directly at my car.... LOL.....I love how everyone tries to tweak the rules to help them out with their car... i change everything on my car to meet the rules... break the record... and now they want to change them to slow me down...... that competitiveness at its best.... :sneaky:........

Yes it looks like the phone calls and messages on the off season are to once again change the rules directly at my car.... LOL.....I love how everyone tries to tweak the rules to help them out with their car... i change everything on my car to meet the rules... break the record... and now they want to change them to slow me down...... that competitiveness at its best.... :sneaky:........
I'm out of the loop with the powers that be.
You can't take it personal. Probably take it as a compliment. And damn right everyone wants the rules around their car. Name one heads up series that doesn't follow that route.

Doubt any phone calls made

Good Job Sean and crew!!! I missed you guys last year..... decided I can't race two cars in the same season, focused on GTO, we saw Jason out at Holly Springs and he told us the good news!!!!

Good Job Sean and crew!!! I missed you guys last year..... decided I can't race two cars in the same season, focused on GTO, we saw Jason out at Holly Springs and he told us the good news!!!!
Yeah, that track at HS put a hurting on my car :EEK: