Congrats Don

Way to go Don! Looked smooth as always :)

AND the side by side 150's with you and Jason!! All I can say is Damn! I never thought TSM would be that fast, that competitive, at that mph!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A LAUNCH!!! on a 275 drag RADAIL!!!!

what's NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat's to you and TO A GREAT FINAL!!!!!!

Jason WOW!!!!!!!! 150 mph!!!!!!!!!!!!

was AWESOME to see you guys can't wait for the next RACE!!!!!!!

JD

Nice job Phil on your new personal best TSM et, with what looks to have a little more left in it. The new paint on your car is also looking great.

You too Jason. Congrats on your new personal best TSM et. Looks like you bumped us down on the ladder after this weekend. Appears that after Reynolds last year, you went out and found some more power! Dang 150 mph with out a solid roller cam:eek: The finals were exciting to watch.

Also congrats to Don on the win and steeling our record from us. The fastest pass during eliminations now belongs to you. Your car ran amazing every round. The chassis is working flawlessly. Hard work does pay off.

It was nice to catch up with everyone again. Hope to see you all soon.

You too Jason. Congrats on your new personal best TSM et. Looks like you bumped us down on the ladder after this weekend. Appears that after Reynolds last year, you went out and found some more power! Dang 150 mph with out a solid roller cam:eek: The finals were exciting to watch.

Maybe we'll see some video of that pass soon?? lol

Thanks for the compliments, Don has built me some serious HP, Champion heads and custom hydraulic camshaft that rocks.. The power is there I need the et now.. Need that first 8 second pass to show everyone that you don't have to have super duper money in the engine just the right person torquing the bolts :cool: