Congrads Bob Hinson

A big congrats to Bob H. for his victory in TSE, couldn't have happened to a better person. I know Bob has worked very hard for this and deserves all the accolades he gets!

HOLD ON THEIR>>>>>>>>>>
Bob Beat out Roy BOOST Garcia in the finals of TSE Roy ran a 9.45 in qualifying and Bob ran a 10.10 and beat Roy on the lite and Roy 's car coughed that combined with the better lite Bob caught he was awarded the WIN .Both guys are top notch sportsman .Jason Cramer WON TSM beating out Dave England with a 5 Cyl. motor in the final.CONGRATES TO ALL

Yes congrats to all

Yes congrats to all. Bob is a friend of mine and I just wanted to award him for a job well done. I should say congrats to all for the hard work and wins that were received. This was my 1st time at the nationals and the cars and racing were amazing. I envy the hard work these people do to make such awesome cars. :cool:

Congrats, BOB...

it was nice meeting and sharing with you. I appreciate your help with the Innovate wide band. Great driving on that final pass. Good luck and hope to see you at the Reynolds event later in the year.:)

Thanks Guys,
I never have raced Jason, brittken just made an honest mistake. Congrats to Jason --Mr TSM
Everyone in the Heads Up, have a lot of class and are greatest people. I raced for years in the NMCA heads up classes and there were some good people, but not compared to our Buick guys. I had other friends that attended this year for the first time and they were amazed by our cars and sportsmanship. Each year I make new friends and have a great time in BG.
Hats off to the GSCA staff for the great job, they did this year.
I still cannot believe I won. Roy and Laz are SUPER people and racers.
Thank all of you for the kind words on here and after the race at the track, they mean a lot to me. All the people who looked me up in the pits after the race will always be very special to me, too.
See you in Reynolds in the cool air.

Bob Hinson

Sorry Jason

Sorry Jason. It was Roy Garcia. My brain got KENTUCKY FRIED while I was there.

Hi and congrats

Hi Bob,
I first want to congradulate you on your win. And nice meeting you in front of the hotel when you picked up your car . When I get time I'll try and e-mail you with some of the pic's my son took of both cars. Glad you had a good time and looking forward to next year.

Steve Pitts:D