Condolences for my Grandmother!

Just read this.....so very sorry for your loss, Scot......it was good to know you were her favorite grandson....that says a lot about you.....and her.....it shows why so many people like you.... may God comfort you and your family at this sad time....

Bruce '87 Grand National

We just got back home from the funeral and I'm shocked to see all the kind words from everyone, Thank You so Much!

This trip was VERY hard on me.... My grandmother was Always there for me as I was her first grandchild out of her three kids. She would do anything for me, at one point when I was young I lived with her while things were bad at home, when my parents weren't there my grandmother was and she never looked down upon me for anything I did but rather helped me through all my tough times growing up as a kid and was always there for me no matter what. It was a tough 10.5 - 11 hour trip each way to attend the funeral but since she was there for me my whole life I wasn't going to let her down no matter what, I had to be there for her. It was a beautiful service and I truly believe she is in a much better place now and will enjoy being with her latest husband Mike that she loved so much... My sister and I had to go through ALL of her photo albums Tuesday to gather pictures for a collage and that actually wasn't bad, It was the open casket and my sisters eulogy that almost brought me to my knees!!! I was in pieces......

Through this I have learned It's amazing the different feelings that overwhelm a person when they loose someone close, it is something that is so touchy.... It's almost as if time stands still until you come to grips with yourself and even then just something as simple as a sad song can bring it all right back......

Always tell your family and loved ones that you love them every time you see or speak to them because you never know when it will be the last time you get to see or speak to them.....

Sorry for the loss. Didn't read the lounge untill today. I hope that the family is well under the circumstance.

I just read your last thread and it is very true Scot. You never know when it could be the last time, so I am always telling my family how much I love them. Buddy anything I can be of assistance , give me a call.