complete vacuum brake setup.

earlbrown

runs with scissors
This is a kit I've had in my living room for quite some time now. it's main job is to stub my toes late at ngiht and try and trip me when I get home after a night of drinking and whoring. Tuns out, it'll make someone else's car stop better than a failing PowerMonster too!

It's the exact same setup I put on my car when I did my vac conversion and posted the step by step in the 'hot-to' section. The only difference is this one comes with a stainless steel Tee for the vacuum line and I drilled a hole in my intake for a barbed fitting.

it comes complete with EVERYTHING needed to do the swap except brake fluid. This kit will work with a stock Buick Powermaster brake pedal. That way there's no Chebby parts AND the car can be put back stock for a show or to sell it.

Included is a brand new/remanned booster, new master cylinder, new check valve, new pin with washer and oversized R-clip (I $#($#%%*^ HATE that puny factory clip), new vacuum hose, new food grade (beer :) )SS Tee, and a new charcoal filter to protect the booster diaphragm from fuel fumes..... and I'll throw in step by step instructions :).

For those that have never done this swap, it's almost a direct bolt-in. One brake line has to be tweaked to line up true with the master cylinder nice and true. Other than that, the only 'hard' part is bleeding the brakes if one of your bleed nipples were COMPLETELY sized up link mine was. lol

$250 plus shipping for a 15# box from 30240

Attachments

• Photo0619.jpg
    Photo0619.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 128
Yep. The plastic it's wrapped in is exactly how it came out of the box. I've never taken it off.

This is a kit I've had in my living room for quite some time now. it's main job is to stub my toes late at ngiht and try and trip me when I get home after a night of drinking and whoring. Tuns out, it'll make someone else's car stop better than a failing PowerMonster too!

It's the exact same setup I put on my car when I did my vac conversion and posted the step by step in the 'hot-to' section. The only difference is this one comes with a stainless steel Tee for the vacuum line and I drilled a hole in my intake for a barbed fitting.

it comes complete with EVERYTHING needed to do the swap except brake fluid. This kit will work with a stock Buick Powermaster brake pedal. That way there's no Chebby parts AND the car can be put back stock for a show or to sell it.

Included is a brand new/remanned booster, new master cylinder, new check valve, new pin with washer and oversized R-clip (I $#($#%%*^ HATE that puny factory clip), new vacuum hose, new food grade (beer :) )SS Tee, and a new charcoal filter to protect the booster diaphragm from fuel fumes..... and I'll throw in step by step instructions :).

For those that have never done this swap, it's almost a direct bolt-in. One brake line has to be tweaked to line up true with the master cylinder nice and true. Other than that, the only 'hard' part is bleeding the brakes if one of your bleed nipples were COMPLETELY sized up link mine was. lol

$250 plus shipping for a 15# box from 30240

How can I get exact part numbers to piece this togther myself? I would like to have the warranty for the booster and mC in case of failure. Thank you for your help