Complete TTA Part Out.... Everything must go ASAP!!!

wideHB

Always in B0o0o0o0o0ost
Hit me up with what you are looking for, and I'll let you know if its available.

The seats all go together
Drivetrain all goes together

You pay shipping on all items. They will be shipped from Phoenix, AZ.

SkunkWorks63@gmail.com

lol..not what I was gonna say actually! I figured you knew that..

Are you ok? Physically I mean.

We gotta a TTA we need to put back stock:biggrin: You got anything to donate:p

very little TTA stuff left!! (thank God !!) .. Here I was thinkin you were goin to put the drivetrain in that nice red GTA you once had :cool:

I want $5000+shipping for the motor, tranny, PCM, and supporting mods.

Still waiting for my parts...Sent money 2 weeks ago and was told about 10 days ago that he wasnt able to get to car, so it would be a few days. I thought he was going to send it out early last week. Wrote email on wed or thurs to get no response. I know things can come up where you can get "distracted" but at least respond.

Still waiting for my parts...Sent money 2 weeks ago and was told about 10 days ago that he wasnt able to get to car, so it would be a few days. I thought he was going to send it out early last week. Wrote email on wed or thurs to get no response. I know things can come up where you can get "distracted" but at least respond.

I apologize, haven't looked at email much.. Yours was shippid a couple days ago. Again, I apologize. With the car bein in one place, and me not having mobility at another, it's been difficult.

My friend and I are actually going to try and tear the whole thing apart this week, and that way everything will be apart, and available.

If someone is interested, I'll sell the whole car as it sits for $6700 cash.. You pay to have it moved. It can be parted for close to $10k, or fixed if you have the time/money.

If someone is interested, I'll sell the whole car as it sits for $6700 cash.. You pay to have it moved. It can be parted for close to $10k, or fixed if you have the time/money.

TTT

Would like whole thing gone ASAP..