Complete Stage 2 motor (Intake to Pan) Trades???

I can't believe this.

Let me give you my perspective on Otto. He would give you the sweat off his lil feller if you were in need of it. He's got to be one of the best in the Buick world, (although I'm pissed he switched. :biggrin: )

He has spent more time helping others than spending it on his own car. Just check out his whereabouts when in BG or any other Buick event. Always helping others.

Damn it Ted. I used to think of you as a down to earth cool guy until I see you aligned yourself with Mr. Arrogant Checkbook.

And you SGRIM, you locked a thread lately because it involved your friend, then let another thread run EVEN though it clearly involved threats.

Perhaps I'm getting too old to keep score. But I'm not getting too old to see through the smoke.

Chris,

It appears you hit a bump in the road and fell off the wagon again. The unfounded attacks against Shane and other board members are uncalled for and appalling. We will let it slide this time so don't let it happen again!:biggrin:

Chris,

It appears you hit a bump in the road and fell off the wagon again. The unfounded attacks against Shane and other board members are uncalled for and appalling. We will let it slide this time so don't let it happen again!:biggrin:

Why do you always act like a b!tch?

Chris,

What's it like going through life being hated by everyone?

I'd like to quote Otto but I'm a gentleman.

(No I'm not....Go Fuk Yourself.