Complete set of *ORIGINAL* GN floor mats

6 Gunner

I have sold my car and have a complete set (driver/passenger/2 rear) of floor mats. These are the real deal not a repo. They are mint and have only been in the car during the car show in BG. I will sell the complete set for $450 shipping included (U.S. only).

Email me if you are interested. Thanks Dave

87-gn@excite.com

Thanks for the replies. To most people this would seem to be outrageous but to the others that are looking for original GM parts for their car this is an opportunity to pick up everything at once. I'm not saying someone can't take the time to call around everywhere because that is what I did back in '92. I even talked to Dennis Kirban to get all the correct part numbers & at that time he told me I wouldn't find them since they had been discontinued for sometime. After countless phone calls & chasing different leads I finally found all the correct original mats. This set looks & smells just like it did when the car rolled off the assembly line 17 years ago.

Thanks
Dave

MATS

MAYBE YOUR RIGHT, SOMEONE MIGHT GIVE YOU THAT MUCH FOR THEM......? I THINK YOU NEED TO BE REASONABLE THO. SUPPLY AND DEMAND IS ALWAYS THE GAME BUT $450.00.....? THATS STEEP....! THE ONE PERSON WHO REALLY WANTS THEM NOW HAS TO PAY A REDICULOUS AMOUNT TO GET THEM. BUT LIKE I SAID, IF SOMEONE WANTS THEM BAD ENOUGH THEY WILL PROBABLY BUY THEM.....

IN GENERAL THO THIS BOARD CONSISTS OF A SMALL GROUP OF TR PEOPLE. IT'S NOT LIKE A MUSTANG BOARD WHERE THERE ARE A COUPLE HUNDRED THOUSAND MEMBERS SO MOST PEOPLE KNOW WHAT MOST THINGS ARE WORTH AND MEMBERS ARE LESS INCLINED TO SCREW ONE ANOTHER...... USUALLY THAT IS....! I THINK IF YOU DROPPED THE PRICE A $100 THAT WOULD BE CLOSER TO REASONABLE.

JUST MY 2 CENTS.....

GOOD LUCK.

Never said the price was firm;) I know this isn't a mustang BB. Heck I remember when the gathering at Toot's in BG was just a thought. :D

Thanks
Dave

i agree its pretty steep, but for a perfect show car it might be worth it. personally i would never in my life spend half that on something to put my feet on, but at the same time i wouldn't spend the kind of money people do making their cars look good.

I'm sure theres someone out there who needs a perfect set for their perfect car, and there willing to spend that kind of money for it. More than likely there is only one or two people in that situation, and whats the odds they will see these mats here.

good luck selling them.

BAD87GN- sent you a reply

alphaenvirmgt- I know these are correct for '86-87 I would assume this would include '85 not sure if there were different ones for '84.

denn454- I agree with you these mats have never & I assume will never see the bottom of any shoes. These are car show quality which is exactly how I used them.

Thanks
Dave

84GN floor mats were a lighter gray than 86-87. Not sure about 85GN.
Conrad Carter

Get in touch with Kirban again. Ask him for the phone number for Richard Clark, (hopefully I've remembered the name correctly) the guy who made the repro GNX rear suspension.

Richard had a warehouse build and is collecting stock GN parts for the future day when people start to restore these cars. Perhaps he would be interested in them at this point.

$450 seems reasonable to me. In 20 years what would they be worth? I remember a grill on Ebay that went for around $8000 for some old collectable car.

I'd buy them from you but I probably don't have the 20 years.

:D