Complete running driving 86 T for parts

bustedknuckle

I aquired this T-Type from an auto shop that a customer had dropped off to have a radiator and starter replaced. The guy ended up going to jail and not coming back for the car. I bought it with only a bill of sale from the shop. NO TITLE

I flushed the tank and put new gas and a battery in it and it fired right up.

This car runs and drives. I think I should add its pretty fast too, I under-estimated the turbo6. Transmission shifts great. there is a brand new starter and radiator in the trunk.

I took the 8.5 rear for another project and there is a open 7.5 in there now with the correct size driveshaft. The bottoms of the doors have very minimal rust. theres some bubbling in the rear qtrs. flowmaster dual exhaust

Ttype002.jpg

Ttype003.jpg

Ttype004.jpg

Ttype005.jpg

Ttype006.jpg

Ttype007.jpg

Ttype008.jpg

Ttype009.jpg

Ttype011.jpg

Ttype012.jpg

I can give more details and more pics to someone seriously interested.

2000$ trades considered

Needing performance, restoration parts for a 83 elcamino 350ci th350

What is the car? N/A coolant overflow, 84/85 wheels, Monte Carlo seats, 86/87 drivetrain, 87 grille, chrome headlight bezels.

you should store it, and sale it back to the poor m/f'r when he gets released. and don't charge him any interest. :eek:

remember the golden rule.

And vac brake booster that looks stock...

It's obviously an n/a car changed turbo. Either that or hot air. No underhood insulation, look at the heater core control valve or the lack of, not to mention the routing of the heater hose. Accumulator is missing the turbo 6 decal and the evaporator has been crushed(haphazard engine installation?) Great deal on the engine atleast. Probably lower miles. Also no intercooler shrouds/farings, no badges, black trim. Obviously the guy wanted a gn, but why ruin a perfectly good t-type.

are you parting it out?

hey nic,
I bought some stuff from you before *black header panel*... how is the el camino project going? supprised you dont keep the turbo motor for the elcamino... seen that done before and it works out pretty nice!
I know where you can get your needed elcamino parts...got a line on a 87elky with pretty much EVERYthing on it... NO rust body.. but been hit in the passenger front... car has an extra frame...and a core support.. just needs fender and hood... i totally forgot you were building that!!! sorry been busy...
I will probably call you later if your # is the same...
Might come look at the buick anyway...
Matt

Sold

Sorry for the confusion guys, It's a 84 with 86 drivetrain etc etc I really had no idea beings it came without a title and had all the 86 charactor trates. Ran the vin and it came back as a 84 TR.

Again sorry for the information not being correct. This one had quite a few guys puzzled

This car is SOLD!!! payment has been recieved and awaiting shipper

hey nic,
I bought some stuff from you before *black header panel*... how is the el camino project going? supprised you dont keep the turbo motor for the elcamino... seen that done before and it works out pretty nice!
I know where you can get your needed elcamino parts...got a line on a 87elky with pretty much EVERYthing on it... NO rust body.. but been hit in the passenger front... car has an extra frame...and a core support.. just needs fender and hood... i totally forgot you were building that!!! sorry been busy...
I will probably call you later if your # is the same...
Might come look at the buick anyway...
Matt

Whats up matt,

I thought about using the drivetrain, Thats what I originally bought the car for but I've already stuck more than enough money into a 383\th350 build,ceramic headers,solid mounts,trans x-member,fuel system. All that would have to change to run the turbo motor so I decided against it and run what i got even though its just a little 350.;)

Ive already done bodywork, media blasted, all new panels. Its time for some assembly work FINALLY! waiting on a harwood 4" hood and some billet specialties street lites. Im still debating on getting gregs frame but it still needs some work and im not really in a position to backtrack right now.

Good to hear from you matt, Numbers still the same. Call me anytime!

Picture392.jpg

elky parts

Greg has a whole 87 elky that has been hit in the passenger front... but it is super nice everywhere else... It is a super low mile car and is grey on grey interior... I think he had it on craigslist but not sure if its still there... you should give him a call... its really sick-its like a time capsule... perfect interior... figure if you needed one might be an easy turn around... take what ya need and part out the rest...pretty cheap too if i am not mistaken.

and then there is his modified frame that he is selling... somebody is going to get a killer deal on that..but i know the frame you got from him is pretty bad ass...

were you parting out that buick? or were you trying to sell it whole?

Matt

Rear Bumper Filler

Can you tell me how much for both rear bumper fillers? Also can I get a better pic if you are willing to let them go?