Complete LS1 engine with harness,ECM,& accessories $900

Steve

I have a complete 98 Ls1 for sale. The motor is apart and all there. This motor was a complete pull out from a wrecking yard. The guy I got it from took the motor apart to check everything out and everything looks good. It comes with the complete motor(everything is labeled and marked) harness, computer, brackets, pullies, and all accessories except for the power steering pump. The motor does have the intake, TB, injectors, and all sensors and covers. I also have an extra set of used 98 heads and an extra pair of brand new never run 98 heads that go with it. $900 I am located in Springfield and may be willing to meet someone half way. Thanks

ls1001.jpg

ls1002.jpg

hey i was wondering do u still have this engine for sale? if u do what kind of intake u have on it? has it ever had any problems? how is the fuel injections wiring harnesses? i am very interested in it. i live in south carolina so it would be about a 6 hour drive if we meet half way, or if i got the money to send it over that would be fine too. plz message me back!!!!!!!!

I need that...

I need that engine... can you get back to me before friday. (773)-491-6712. I have a 96 chevy camaro that had a 3.8 liter 3800 series. The barrings went bad and now i have to get a new 1. I would love to take that off your hands this weekend if possible. please call me soon as possible. I am in the chicago area.