Complete engine partout, wiring harness, turbo, everything from engine bay (have pics

xXch0dyXx

Pulled the engine due to it starting to knock while idling in my driveway. Decided on doing a completely different setup so im parting everything out. Im going to put up pics of everything i have, make offers and shipping will be additional.

I HAVE EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR A HOTAIR TO IC CONVERSION!!! it would be much easier for me to sell that than part everything out. You would need misc bolts im sure, but that would be pretty much it. Make me a reasonable offer, everything needs to go asap.

Have any other part off of the engine or engine bay, if you want pics or need anything let me know.

868(36#) injectors with TT alky chip 120 shipped

Shortblock good for a rebuilt. Has not been touched to my knowledge. Has cam in sig in the block still
38Shortblockpic3.jpg

rjc powerplate
FlowPlate.jpg

ported inlet stock turbo
StockTurbopic3-blendinginletandbell.jpg

Stainless 2.25" crossover pipe
Stainless225crossoverpipe.jpg

welded up and ported stock manifolds, i also have a set of manifolds that have a crack in one of them im willing to sell too.
Passangersideweldedexhaustmanifoldp.jpg

Driverssideweldedexhaustmanifoldpic.jpg

ACdeletepulley.jpg

stock heads with 50k, all new valvetrain
Driverssideheadtopview.jpg

Passangersideheadtopview.jpg

Stock Rocker arms and pushrods
Stockrockerarmsandpushrods.jpg

COMPLETE engine wiring harness
EngineWiringHarness.jpg

coilpack and knock module
CoilPackKnockModule-Relays-Map.jpg

battery cable
Batterycable.jpg

torque strap with a little bent fisheye bolt
Enginetorquestrapandbolt.jpg

rjc powerplate.... have any gaskets? how much shipped to 48455? I have PayPal waiting

UPDATE... sorry mis-read the add "make offer" How about $25.00 shipped on the plate?

Are you letting go with any of this?
Gbodyparts 3" SS dp--42.5# injectors--Turbotweak Chip--3.5" maf tube with LS1 maf--maf translator:)

Do you have front accsessory brackets (alternator, power steering, a/c ect...)? How about $150+ shipping for those and the wiring harness?

will do 45 shipped on the rjc plate

will not take 150 for thw acces and the wiring harness, way too low

ide like to get 400 for the harness seeing as they sell for 600 on gbodyparts.

got a guy interested in the entire conversion, so i will give him a day to chew it over then start selling all the parts.

If he falls through, i would let the battery cable and strap go for 45 shipped

thanks

Any gaskets for the RJC plate? Do you take PayPal? if so please send me your address, I will take it. Are you parting with any other items from your signature?

will not take 150 for thw acces and the wiring harness, way too low

ide like to get 400 for the harness seeing as they sell for 600 on gbodyparts.
Can't blame a guy for trying ;) If the whole hot air conversion falls through, I'm still interested in the acsessory brackets, thanks.

cant blame you:) hopefully i know in a day or so on the complete conversion

i do not have the gaskets, unless you want used ones that probably wont seal. I do have paypal, its xxch0dyxx at hotmail dot com. I can ship it out for you 2morrow.

Thanks

PayPal payment sent for RJC Plate, if you are not going to use the gaskets, please include, this way I have templates to make some. Thanks, Tim

ill check to see if they are still at the shop, but they might have gotten tossed. If they are, ill include them for you. Ill let you knwo when shipped.

rjc plate is shipped.

have down payment on the conversion, so it should be sold for sure by friday.

shortblock has a buyer pending pickup this saturday, i will be starting a new thread if the deals fall through