Complete Buick shop manual

FreeBoost

Hi all,
it's been a while since I've been here. I have since sold off my GNX. doing some clean up I discovered I still have a complete shop manual for the GNX. If anyone wants it make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

Good Afternoon Dave:
I was wondering if you still have the complete shop manual. Is this shop manual for all of the 1987 Turbo Buicks. Does the manual include all mechanical, electrical and also body? I think you had stated it weighed over 40 pounds. I am still very interested and was wondering if you would consider lowering the price of $300.00, which included shipping to NY 11694
Thanks so much for your time and consideration!! Have a great weekend!!
Ken

Good Afternoon Dave:
I was wondering if you still have the complete shop manual. Is this shop manual for all of the 1987 Turbo Buicks. Does the manual include all mechanical, electrical and also body? I think you had stated it weighed over 40 pounds. I am still very interested and was wondering if you would consider lowering the price of $300.00, which included shipping to NY 11694
Thanks so much for your time and consideration!! Have a great weekend!!
Ken
If you don't get results there... I have a complete used set of the manuals, in the original hard binders.
I bought them several yrs ago and have never opened the box.
When I got them they came from the west coast and were shipped under "literature" rates. It was $25.
I paid $100. If you want them, I can look up literature rates and let you know the total.

Chuck

Ken
I still have the manuals. These are original GM manuals consisting of three volumes, each about 6" thick. they fill a bankers box and weigh about 42 lbs.
The manual is specific to the 1987 Buick Regal and all variations. Vol. 1 is chassis, Vol. 2 is electrical and Vol. 3 is the supplement.
Yes I will lower the price to $300 US including shipping to NY 11694.

p-0