Competition Stage 2 Motor for Sale

SOOOO.. YOU'LL NEED TURBO'S, INJECTORS, WASTE GATES, THROTTLE BODY, CUSTOM INTERCOOLER, AND WHAT ELSE?? INTERESTED IN TRADES?? I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A BACK HALF CAR. THAT MOTOR WOULD BE CRAZY IN. AND A GNX CLONE I COULD SELL/TRADE FOR THE MOTOR!! :biggrin: :biggrin: ;)

SOOOO.. YOU'LL NEED TURBO'S, INJECTORS, WASTE GATES, THROTTLE BODY, CUSTOM INTERCOOLER, AND WHAT ELSE?? INTERESTED IN TRADES?? I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A BACK HALF CAR. THAT MOTOR WOULD BE CRAZY IN. AND A GNX CLONE I COULD SELL/TRADE FOR THE MOTOR!! :biggrin: :biggrin: ;)

I actually have 4 brand new 160 injectors that I could throw in.
In addition to what you stated you will need a water pump.
That could be a $40 stock replacement or something fancy that will be up to the buyer. If I were you I would probably put a BHJ Balancer on it if you plan to run DIS or get an ATI if you are going to run a crank trigger and distributor.

Ssssssooooo Interested In Trades???

My Car Is Hop In And Drive It.. High Elevens!! I Know I Know, Its Not 1,300 Hp But Cmon.. =)

Ssssssooooo Interested In Trades???

My Car Is Hop In And Drive It.. High Elevens!! I Know I Know, Its Not 1,300 Hp But Cmon.. =)

Your car sounds very nice, but I have two Buicks already and I don't
think the wife wants another at this point.
My blue car is actually being set up for 11s (I hope).
I would like to put some money away for my son's education and that is why I am selling off some of my stuff.

SII still 4 sale???????????

Do you recomend a th400 behind this monster?:biggrin:

Do you recomend a th400 behind this monster?:biggrin:

A well built t-400 would be fine behind this motor.
That is what I purchased for my car.
It is also what we ran in Chow's car with the V6.
It is still for sale, but if it does not sell I will put it in someday.

If you would have sold this to me before i spent all my $ I would have been much better off. I can;t afford it now... but that is a smokin deal.

If you would have sold this to me before i spent all my $ I would have been much better off. I can;t afford it now... but that is a smokin deal.

Thanks man, sorry I could not help you.

Wow the price is getting lower and the ETs its capable of is lower too!

LOL!

I would buy if I had the dough, this is a great deal. TTT.

This is how fast it or it's twin went in Gary Lee's car

Gary Lee: Twin turbo V6 274 CI 2750 lbs 7.57 @ 181+ mph

The technology has advanced a lot in since then.
Better ECUs, Boost Controllers and Turbos.
I expected low 8s to high 7s in Drag Radial trim. Over 3200lbs
(Not TSO Trim)