Competition grand national sound system

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaparral

Whos got some equpment for an 87 regal conversion i have three 12w7 jl audio subs two 1000/1v2 amps 1 art series precision power a600.2 mids and highs old school amp. Mad in usa

jvc arsenal series cd mp3 dvd bluetooth etc. Capable of running up to like 12 monitors i use it to power 7 my self 7 7 inch

ill trade all three subs and the two 1000/1v2 amps and the 12w7 subs the art series precison power 20 ft zero gage and component set diamond audio with seperate crossovers

i want an 87 engine running with trans, i just listed around 7,000 dollars worth of gear, everything works guaranteed. I need wire harness's ecm all the items to convert it over from stock to turbo

Id like to have that PPI A600, but man, after reading that...........

come on guys.. He joined Nov 20th ... so he has been here a while :eek::rolleyes: Sorry they should have a 6 month waiting period before people can sell stuff. Happening on a lot of car sites now. I am NOT saying he is a scammer but no way in hell I would give a "newbie" $$$ unless I could do it in person.. Most of his posts are in Parts For Sale :redface:

I agree COMPLETELY on the 6 month waiting period. This isn't meant towards him at all, but I have thought this for a long time and am glad to see someone else does as well.

I agree COMPLETELY on the 6 month waiting period. This isn't meant towards him at all, but I have thought this for a long time and am glad to see someone else does as well.

$$$$ tight .. lots of BS on just about every car site I am on.. chaparral maybe fine BUT I already gave my .o2's about it .

Scammers will be shot, hung and dragged thru the strrets. And not necessarily in that order.

I sold Steve AKA Chaparal and he send me money thru Walmart without any problem, am not try to be on his side but there,s no money involve and he seem to be an busy man. Just my 2 cent

I sold Steve AKA Chaparal some part and he send me money thru Walmart without any problem, am not try to be on his side but there,s no money involve and he seem to be an busy man. Just my 2 cent

Thanks boostde, appreciate it not always is the new guy wrong, in fact you will see the longer the member the bigger there head, you dont have to be new to screw someone, whos to say i wasnt about to get the screwings from this guy. What just cause hes been a member longer then me, might i remind this was a face to face meet that didnt take place. No harm no foul. Newbie, shewt, i am all trustworthy i guess cause ive sent money all over this country retrieving parts without knowing whom im talking to. Call me stupid if you will or one with more money to lose then you. Lol get over it drop it and on to the next victim. You guys really why dont ya just go turn wrenches on your cars or what ever it is that occupies your time. Im finding refuge in the sight none of this bs either, havent come across one large headed buick owner yet.

Now thats, just my two cents. Come on peep's check yourselves before you check me. Theres no crime in not meeting doesnt even resemble a scam, some people just get sore over not getting there way.

Again thanks booste, heck i dont even know who you are directly dont reconize the name, i have a hunch on your ident. I know who i bought from in ny anyhow. Thanks big l

oh no, I'm pretty new too and about to sell my 87 GN for cheap on TurboBuick and hopefully these seniors don't take me as a scammer like Chaparral. "I like your member name Boostdeznuts", maybe I change mind to SunvisorGN. What do you think?

Somebody please fill me in on this subject...

This guy sent me a PM about his thread being moved and people jumping on him...

To the OP! First off I didn't move the thread. If you posted it in the Audio forum it should have been moved here... That is why it was moved!

Coming on here and talking smack about the members will not make you any friends...

Somebody fill in the blanks for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.