Comp Cams hydraulic roller cam set

L8TRH8R

212/212 cam, double roller timing chain, and, lifters. $275.00 plus shipping
HR parts motor mounts $150.00 plus ship

Put me first in line. Very interested. Need more details on the cam and what lifters.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll take the poly mounts pending pics.
What's the mileage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12k miles on parts with 8 1/8th mile hits and two 1/4 mile passes. Thought car had a head gasket out but it was cracked cylinders. The cam kit WAS going to go in my 109 for a future build, but, I changed my mind and am selling. The lifters I believe are 883's. Cam is at the machine shop and I am taking parts out in the am and will grab it. The mounts have the same mileage. I'll post pics of mounts, chain and lifters this evening. Great deal for someone.

Do you have the cam card? The lifters are either going to be 853s or 885s. Still interested.

I've got the cam card before from the specs off the end of the cam which I can do again tomorrow once I grab the cam. If I remember correctly it was about .511 lift with a 1.65 rocker.

Sounds good. I'll wait for pics in the morning.

Ok thanks. I'll send you a PM soon. Consider the cam and lifters and chain sold. Still would like a picture of the cam itself. Especially the lobes

There's some MINOR wear but nothing bad. I'll post pics of the cam in the am and chain and lifters this evening.

Put me next in line but I need to do some research and make sure it will work with my set up.
Can you post some pics. Would like to see the condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk