Colorado Emissions

FreeJack

Greetings!

I have just moved from Florida to Colorado with my TurboBuick! Now I need to pass the Colorado Emissions! Right now I need to put a CAT back on. When I bought this car in Florida there wasn't one installed. I have a 3 inch ATR downpipe in it so I will need a 3 inch to 4 bolt flange CAT. Anyone have a good source????

NOW.... What things do I have to look at and adjust to get my car to pass the emissions? I have Turbo Link so I can look at all my setting to see where they are.

Any suggestion are appeciated!

I'm not sure where to get a cat, but I have always passed the test with just a good running car. Fresh oil change, new GM O2 sensor, new plugs and a clean air filter. I think I set the FP to about 38# line-off using an older chip burned for 100 octane by Jim Testa.

Good luck and welcome to Colorado.

My car is pretty much stock. The only chnages are a ATR downpipe. Accufab fuel pressure regulator, mototron 60# injectors, a chip, and a Kenny Bell cold air intake. Other than that all stock.

Once I get the CAT on it (getting mine from Cotton's Performance) I'll fire up TuboLink and see where the settings are at.

Also.... Thanks for the welcome! Nice area!!!!!