Color Survey

Re: CODE 58

Originally posted by Grand Nash
HEY, DONT FORGET CODE 58.....LIGHT SANDSTONE METALIC.
HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN ON THAT COLOR BEFORE?

THERES A LINK TO MY T-TYPE IN MY SIGNATURE BELOW THAT IS CODE 58 CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ON THIS COLOR BEFORE.
That's a unique color for sure.

The Code 58 also gets listed as "Light Chestnut Metallic".

I like red regals car I think thats him its some kind of red almost purple looking with GNx wheels...mine is kind of different I like it, can see pics through link at bottom (WwW)

Originally posted by WakkoSS

Buddy of mine has a cream beige limited with decent miles and lots of mods. He tried to sell it to me since it's so rare and garage kept. The yellow is definitely a sleeper color, but not my taste. Example : http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/Nats02/imagepages/image39.htm

would his name be john and works for the highway patrol?

JOE REIF here has told me about it in the past, im sure there arent too many beige limiteds out there..

just wondering

hmmm-
its been a few years, i think joes buddy lives near boca raton FL, or near mississippi...

kinda odd that both are law officers, and have a queer combo LIMITED-

does it have no tilt, no defrost, and radio delete?

what would a cream beige 86 model t type with t tops with the black out package with 6,000 original miles be worth???

Rarity doesn't necessarily mean valuable. Ever see 86 Hyundai Excels on the road anymore? Hell no. Worth anything? Hell no. :)

Yes, the cream beige with ttops and W02 is rare...but it's not a completely desireable color by most, so therefore wouldn't command as much money as the same car in Rosewood. My buddy LOVES cream beige, so to him, your car would be more valuable.

But a TR with only 6k miles would probably fetch $18k - $20k...maybe more.