Cold Winter Deal on Parts

Dennis Kirban

Title may be mis leading as I am not sure some readers may term some of these parts as being a "deal" or not depending on your needs and wants.

Same data as before its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com refer to number/letter code on item(s) that perk your interest. I don;t fool with photos so pleas edo not ask with one exception which is noted by the part on this list.

Paypal is method of payment once I confirm I am holding that item specifically for you. Descriptions are accurate.

JAN-1 I ave a good used original 1984-1987 Turbo Regal battery hold down. Just $21.95 includes shipping to basic 48 states. It is used original and not busted or cracked.

JAN-2 I have one like new original 1986-1987 GN center cap with 4 chrome turbo ^ valve stem caps included. Just $34.95 which includes shipping to basic 48 states.

JAN-3 I have 2 of the desirable flip down stay down rear license plate brackets. Every Turbo Regal oughta have one. Needs no explanation. Just $28.95 which includes shipping to basic 48 states.

JAN 4 SALE PRICED TIL JANUARY 29TH 2016. For the powermaster brake units I have used brake switches. No idea if they are good or not however chances are they are good and a nice item to have as a spare since you can't go to any auto store and buy them. I make it easy for you Price is $24.95 for two of them which includes shipping to the basic 48 states. Better odds than playing the lottery yo get two switches odds are in your favor 1 or maybe both are good. I can sell maybe 6 sets. This is a bargain. These are in nice shape nothing cracked or broken.

JAN 5 Rare item a REAL set of 4 original GNX wheels. No curb rash no dents. Front surface is untouched 100% original meaning clear coat is good, black mesh area is original satin black finish. Comes with all new two piece lug nuts new GNX wheel decals and valve stems Plastic center caps are used and have the good spring inserts so they do not fall off. These have the magic code on the back minus 15 offset and 23 offset.
Nobody has duplicated these wheels exact in the repros. These are used 25 years on the road so their is some cloudy spots on the clear coat. The price is $3795. This price includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states insured. At $3795 I don't want to be accused of giving them away too cheap. You seldom see any full sets for sale. You can email me denniskirban@yahoo.com for photos of these. I will also entertain partial parts in
trade.

JAN 6 For the powermaster brake unit I got 2 left of the Cardone used good brake bowls. Just $65 to own one to your door shipping to the basic 48 states is included.

JAN 7 For any ear Turbo Regal I have good used sun visor brackets not pitted with all the screws and set screw and good used plastic bushing (insert) that keeps it tight. These are for the regal visors not the lited version. Sold as a set they are used just $34 includes shipping to basic 48 states. The repros I believe one sells for more than I want for the set of 2. I have 4 sets available.

JAN 8 Here is a package deal for any 1986-1987 Turbo Regal. No cores required all glossy black powder coated: pair of hood hinges, hood shock brackets with hardware, secondary hood latch and spring and hardware sensor bracket for passenger side all the hardware for the hinge set and hood shock brackets all this for $92 to your door to the basic 48 states.

Must have paypal to be a buyer. Again remember email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com anything perks your interest.

Hello Dennis,

Interested in one of these. Sent you an email. Thank you
JAN-3 I have 2 of the desirable flip down stay down rear license plate brackets. Every Turbo Regal oughta have one. Needs no explanation. Just $28.95 which includes shipping to basic 48 states.

Dennis,

Email sent for JAN-1:

(JAN-1 I have a good used original 1984-1987 Turbo Regal battery hold down. Just $21.95 includes shipping to basic 48 states. It is used original and not busted or cracked.)

Thanks

-Greg