coilover question

84TXGN

Has anyone adapted the frame mount in some way to use the standard 2.5" coilover springs?

After some research, I answered my own question. It's completely possible to run a normal coilover on our cars which opens up 10-15 spring choices, some variable rate, some constant. All you'd need to do is buy the QA1 coilovers, springs and adaptors. They make an eyelet to t-bar and an eyelet to stud conversion. It comes out to be about the same price as the GN coilover kit but lets you select one of the normal 2.5" coilover springs. Not sure if anyone else is interested in this but I plan to go coilover and did not want to be limited to 2 spring choices.

Coilovers

U may want to talk to mark Savitske @ 610-359-8291, or EM him @ scnc@fast.net. He is an expert on the G body suspensions and thinks he has a Coilover that is better than the QA1.

U may want to talk to mark Savitske @ 610-359-8291, or EM him @ scnc@fast.net. He is an expert on the G body suspensions and thinks he has a Coilover that is better than the QA1.

I checked out his site when I was looking into this last week and noticed he uses the Verishock coilovers. When I finally take the plunge and go for coilovers he will certainly be hearing from me. I have already decided upon the adjustable front upper control arms as well as the Howe upper and lower ball joints from him.