Coil pack decal??

Kirban Only sells the 87 decal. The 86s were a different decal.

upload_2014-6-18_8-27-56.png

Cars Inc. is incorrect. The coil pack decal years I stated have been verified against low mileage 86 cars and also dennis kirban and pete hoffman have also verified the stickers. Kirbans use to have the 86 decals for sale until he ran out. He now only has 87s left.

Can anyone verify if the 86 coil packs came with the date code decal like the 87s did?

Can anyone verify if the 86 coil packs came with the date code decal like the 87s did?
did you ever find the info on the 86 date code decal? or find a source for the correct turbo6 sticker? thanks

if you are referring to the date sticker on top of the coil pack ...yes 86's had this too...i have never seen a source for these stickers ...just the turbo6 decal on the side...Dang 6 year old thread ...i just noticed ...LOL

if someone out there has a date decal on their car take a clear digital pic of it and I have a guy that can make them...I need to see the font format and size of it
thanks!

not looking at mass production here fellas, just need to compliment my restoration

Again, I'm just looking out for you. GM has deep pockets and they have thus far been quite RUTHLESS in all lawsuits regarding anything "Turbo V6" logo and or GN/TR related.

Ask around.

there is no copy right issue on this... simple date code sticker ...its simply a date....its not like the rest of the gm stickers with actuall trade marks on them ...jeez ...

That’s about what I got too.
Decal .625” tall X 1.5” long with the numbers being .4” tall X 1.2” long.

View attachment

I’m not sure of the build date, but the car was ordered May 10, 1986 and picked up July, 10 1986.

By the decal orientation I guessing a hungover Saturday morning build. Lol