coil pack anyone???

im faster

so does anyone have a coil pack i can put on my buick to see if thats why its not starting or gettting spark... i have a crank sensor on the way but the one on it LOOKS fine.

dunno... but here the story...

pulled into k mart car dies.... wont start

i have fp i hae a hood mount guage.
i tested for spark and nothing. i replaced a fuse cics something like that and it started for about 5 secs and then dies and wont start again. but it didnt blow the fuse again. i have a cranks sensor in the mail but its not visibly damaged.. this car is pissing me off :mad:

oh yeah whats the fp priming key?

and my scan master isnt working

so you have fuel pressure? FP Priming is when you turn keyon you here the Fuel Pump Priming for few seconds........

not sure dennis, Remember I just drive the car not a crew chief.....sorry brother

sweet where you from and what do you want for it.. i really just need to use one to see if that ismy prblem and if it i would buy it frm u if you wanted o sell it

i still need to use a coil pack anyon... it wont take but a few min to change so i can see if mines is good

have you taken done the basic stuff like measure resistance across the coils etc.? I had a similar prob where my coil pack actually fried itself, a wire shorted at the connector and melted. When I took it off/apart it really smelled bad.

you set it to ohms and measure from front to back, I believe it should be about 11K to 13K ohms resistance, but of course if Lee is going to let you borrow one you should be good.

OK THANKS... i got my cranks sensor in the mail today so im going to change that to.... but ill get with you tomorrow im on duty today

im faster said:
buick is running again... woot!

oh yeah and 5 tickets i less than 24 hours

dennis take that TEMP PASS out of the window so it doesn't stand out....Later bro....

Wow, plenty of tickets. Best I've done is one (out of four stops), and that was with a piece of crap bomber 1989 Grand Prix. Faster I get, the less times I get stopped, and that was even with having expired safety and registration for two whole months. :eek: