Coil on plug

After listening to feedback from customers, there have been a couple of minor revisions to the harness. Last chance for the finished product at this price. On January 1st, they will be $1250

Like anything, it depends on what issues you are having. Compared to the stock setup, in feedback from customers I am hearing better startup, tunability, and driveability (mileage), but this could be because they were already having issues.
I know I am going to regret posting this since there are so many variables I will just be guessing. From a performance point of few, it really depends on what we are comparing to. If you are running the stock CCCI, I would guess around 800hp. Obviously higher with the DIS4 until it fails which 90% do. Compared to a dizzy setup, I would guess they are much closer.

Right now I am running the stock CCCI. I would like to go XFI with a dizzy, but this CNP set up looks trick, and it could be used with my stock ECM for now. I was just wondering if there was any advantage like more power, less plug fouling, etc on a mid 9 sec car.

Right now I am running the stock CCCI. I would like to go XFI with a dizzy, but this CNP set up looks trick, and it could be used with my stock ECM for now. I was just wondering if there was any advantage like more power, less plug fouling, etc on a mid 9 sec car.

I am still doing beta testing for the CNP on a stock ecu. I hope to release it in February. It is basically being run independent of the stock ecu. The harness has a couple extra wires like a MAP sensor, 2-step input, and a 3-step input.

Can you modify this for a 8 cylinder sbc that uses XFI?
Tom
Tom, I already have that setup available. I am basically modifying an 8 cylinder setup to make the Buick one. If you told me what crank and cam sensor you were using, I would make sure the harness was plug and play for you