Code 44 after some spirited driving

SpooledUp

Haulin Ass with Class
I took my car out for the first time in a while and put some 93 octane in her. After filling up I went on a drive which included some spirited driving. After getting into it one time the car had a very bad idle and the check engine light popped up. Scanmaster shows code 44. I have a new denso o2 sensor which is about 3 months old and there were no vac or exhaust leaks that were noticeable when I gave her a once over. I meant to bring my scanmaster numbers with me to work to post but unfortunately I forgot them. I will post later. I know that the o2 sensor readings were below 100 which is not the norm. the car has 54000 miles and it sat for a number of years so I am also swapping the injectors out with another set I have. My question is can a blown headgasket caus this as well? I checked the coolant and oil and found nothing. No abnormal leaking either. One thing, if I rev the car up to about 2000 and hold it there for 10 seconds or so the car comes back to idle and is fine for about 30 seconds then the same bad idle and CEL is on. My main concern is that I didnt pop a headgasket. Any help is greatly appreciated.

This is from the Buick repair manual
Code 44
Lean Exhaust

44t.jpg

44c.jpg

44d.jpg

So it turned out being my MAF sensor. I swapped the O2 sensor with the one from my TTA and still had the problem and then I replaced the MAF with a spare I had and the issue is gone. I really have to get a LS sensor with a translator. What is the best to run?