Code 34

Opie

Okay I just installed MAF translator and 3'' LT1 mass air sensor. The car runs much better. Also just got the scanmaster G and it shows a trouble code 34 low maf single. I am new to all this stuff I have lots of questions to come. I left it on the default settings.

If you do not have a check engine light, then the code 34 could be an old stored code. In that case reset the ECM and that will clear the code.

On the Translator settings, make sure you set it up for your 3" MAF and chip (see instructions).

If you do not have a check engine light, then the code 34 could be an old stored code. In that case reset the ECM and that will clear the code.

On the Translator settings, make sure you set it up for your 3" MAF and chip (see instructions).
Thanks! I will try and reset ECM. The instructions was like reading chinze. I will do some more research and try to learn how to setup for my MAF

I have an original MAF that still seems to be working properly. I know I should throw it as far as I can, go pick it up & throw it again. I run 5 gallons of 104 unleaded to each fill up of 93. My airflow never gets above 230 something at WOT. If I was to switch would I run the WOT switch leaner or richer to achieve 255? Car runs strong with no codes or KR with the extra octane mixed in.

I have an original MAF that still seems to be working properly. I know I should throw it as far as I can, go pick it up & throw it again. I run 5 gallons of 104 unleaded to each fill up of 93. My airflow never gets above 230 something at WOT. If I was to switch would I run the WOT switch leaner or richer to achieve 255? Car runs strong with no codes or KR with the extra octane mixed in.
Anybody? Looking for a good reason to switch to a MAF translator & wondering if it makes any difference to go with a 88mm sensor or a LT1.

THANKS!!!!!! guys I have Translator set now like it needs to be and she is running great! Now on to the next problem hydro boost!

Anybody? Looking for a good reason to switch to a MAF translator & wondering if it makes any difference to go with a 88mm sensor or a LT1.

The 85mm one needs an adapter hose to fit a 3" pipe, and an adapter harness to plug into the translator. But it does outflow the 3" by a bit. Its not something you would notice on a stock-ish setup, but once you get deep in the 11's the difference is noticable.

Bob