Code 33 and Translator?

Greasemonkey

Does anyone know if a code 33 or 34 will still show up if you're running an LS1 Maf and Trans +? Around Christmas while changing the heads on the car a small electrical discharge happened. After starting the car up it ran like crap and threw a code 42 (I think, whatever the EST code is). Went away with out the Trans +, so we replaced it with a new unit. That code is now gone, but we're still have serious problems keeping the car running. We found a bad ground for the Maf and fixed it, but it didnt seem to help any. We're suspecting a bad MAF because it doesn't run any different with it plugged in or unplugged, but the car won't throw a code. Any ideas on what to check for?

Replying to my own thread....Anyway, I went and replaced the MAF with a new unit, and no difference, so I'm going to go ahead and say that the MAf is good. However, that still doesn't explain why it can be unplugged and not throw a code. The car seems to idle decent in park, but as soon as you put it into gear it dies. Seems to be running pretty rich too, so I tried leaning it out through the Trans, but that only helped a little bit. Any ideas?