Coach's Custom Stainless Steel Emblems

C

coach

Hello Guys,
I am ready to start orders for my custom emblems. They are offered "As is". If your wanting "one of a kind" emblems...you need to PM me and that is based on time a materials.
These emblems are set up so I can do multiple sets and redress the cutters.
There are 4 styles to choose from.
3.8 XFI TURBO
4.1 XFI TURBO
4.5 XFI TURBO ( Not pictured yet, but looks like the 4.1 except its 4.5)
And the factory appearing hood emblem for the 78' to 80' Regal and Century
Turbo 3.8 Litre.

Each Pair is $187.50 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.
Single emblems are $100.00 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.
3 emblem package is $275.00 shipped...
These prices are for the "XFI" engine emblems only.
Prices for the other emblems will be listed once they are actually available for purchase.

The responce to this thread will let me know if I can become a paying vendor. I have a lot of out of pocket invested in material and machine time.

********************IMPORTANT NOTE.......THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER*******************************
********************PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR COMPLETION.************************************

I only get machine time late nights or weekends and sometimes its tough. The members that I have already built emblems for will post up that...they are worth the wait.

*************************NO MORE BROKEN PLASTIC EMBLEMS!!!!!**********************

Thank you
Coach

3.8 1.jpg
3.8 3.jpg
4.1. 1.jpg
4.1 2.jpg
Turbo 3.8 Litre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the emblems but I wonder how it would look w black painted background? The material that connects all the lettera. Not let sure if I'm being clear enough

I like the emblems but I wonder how it would look w black painted background? The material that connects all the lettera. Not let sure if I'm being clear enough
When you see them...you wont paint them...
You can, but the shine is ridiculous!!! It's something that has never been seen on a car emblem.

They are worth a hell of a lot more than he is asking to me. I love mine they look killer. One of the coolest things I have gotten for mine... Looks like diamond s in the sun.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1402959319027.jpg
    1402959319027.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 462
They're nice but I think they would pop more. Just my opinion but nice job
I was going to do them black but after I seen them I could not. My fender emblems are tented black and I couldn't do it.

Very nice! Any plans for a matching set of Grand National Intercooled emblems?

Very nice! Any plans for a matching set of Grand National Intercooled emblems?

There will be others, but these need to show interest, or I will not invest more $$$ in others.
I'm not doing OEM or Factory appearing emblems. I only did the 78-80 emblem because those guys do not have a source for those at all.
I do not want to get into a battle over the Power 6 logo on the Grand National emblems...so those are on the back burner.

Next emblem up is the new "T" design...due to hit in about 3-4 weeks.
T2 SKETCH.jpg

PM me for your orders or interest...
Once the new "T" emblems...I will offer a package deal to completely outfit your car.

Are the T emblems going to be the same size as the originals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone who looks at this thread needs to know:
There is not a single picture of these emblems that comes Anywhere Close to doing them justice !
You absolutely Must see them in person to fully appreciate them :)

image.jpg

Are the T emblems going to be the same size as the originals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We made the new T emblem a bit bigger and it's 3D...
We tilted it a bit and added the checkered background.
T emblem.jpg

Everyone who looks at this thread needs to know:
There is not a single picture of these emblems that comes Anywhere Close to doing them justice !
You absolutely Must see them in person to fully appreciate them :)

View attachment 226904
Thank you John. I keep saying that until you see one outside in the sun...you do not know what "POP" means. These things "POP" in the sun.

And I'm in for the "T" emblems :)

Is the center of the T going to be recessed to inlay the red, if I would so choose ?

And I'm in for the "T" emblems :)

Is the center of the T going to be recessed to inlay the red, if I would so choose ?
It could be...havent made any yet. Wanted to see it without first. Since I am not offering painting services...I was leaning towards just a polished T.
I've talked to guys who do NOT like how the RED T stands out on certain color cars.

UPDATE...
I am trying to outsource the double sided tape cut-outs for the backsides. I tried to cut them freehand, but they did not pass my quality standards. I am going to have to have a die made to stamp them out.

I have 1 pair of 3.8 sold to Kevin Broadwater and 2 more available right now. If any of you are interested...step up.

Thanks