co-pilot laptop holder

TwinyTwin

I have a co-pilot laptop holder for sale. Don't really have a need for it since my car hasn't ran in a little over 2 years :( , so I'd figure maybe someone here could put it to good use. Don't have any pictures at the moment since I am at work but it is painted black instead of bare metal. I can have pictures up later tonight. I am looking to get $150 for it and that does include shipping. I won't accept pm's saying you'll take it. First one to post saying they'll take is first in line and so on, sorry about that but I don't want people complaning to me saying that they were first because they pm'ed me.

3rd in line. Ready to send payment, let me know if the others pass.

Thanks,
Doug

pictures

Pictures as promised. Flipmo, sorry man I wish I could but I want to be fair.

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 95
Dorn - Lucky Devil :mad:. Well, I'm glad new owner beat me out because I was going higher.

Did this Vendor sell his business or move on because I emailed him back here last year but never heard back from him?

Congrats

flip

Dorn - Lucky Devil :mad:. Well, I'm glad new owner beat me out because I was going higher.

Did this Vendor sell his business or move on because I emailed him back here last year but never heard back from him?

Congrats

flip

Nope...Joe is still around but has a job that pushed him to 6 day work week & a project of his on going on right now. We may see him fire some more lap top holders up again but I'm sure the price will be higher as his services are in demand in his current full time job.

Nope...Joe is still around but has a job that pushed him to 6 day work week & a project of his on going on right now. We may see him fire some more lap top holders up again but I'm sure the price will be higher as his services are in demand in his current full time job.

Well I knew something must have been going on because we use to chat quite frequently a while back, let alone I've bought a few holders from him. He really makes nice stands.

Not trying to hi-Jack your thread friend, but months ago I saw a competitor stand on this board somewhere but can't find it.

Is there another vendor out there who offers these with a quality touch.

flip