CLK 430 Compressor thinks he's Fast.

Turbojorge

Unstoppable
I was driving back from blockbuster with the G/F last night when I notice something with blue lights hauling ass behind me. I get to a light where I'm supposed to make a left and I am the first car. As I wait for the green arrow, I see the same blue lights behind me, then something else behind him. I was like "what the hell is that". All of a sudden, as I'm looking threw the rear view mirror, I see smoke coming out from the rear tires of whatever the thing behind me was. What! We were turning on to the busiest and most dangerous street to race in the whole city (due to Cops) and this idiot was smoking up the entire intersection. You have to have big balls!

As I put the car into 2nd. my G/F proceeds to putting on here set belt and holding on to what ever she can. Then I hear: "Smoke em Babe".

The green arrow comes on and I slowly turn to the farthest right lane so he can get on my left. As he gets next to me, I punch it and so does he but a car jumps in front of him and I let off and he doesn't. He cut's to my lane and just takes off and throws the hazards. WTF! I get on it and I flash him the lights and he slows down and waits for me. There was a light coming up but it was Green and we still stopped like it was a red to wait for the next green. :eek: (That’s how we do it in Miami :D ) So now, I take a look at the car and realize that it is at Benz! A 00 or 01 CLK430 Compressor with the AMG kit. 18-inch AMG rims and all. So he tells me lets go of the green and I said sure. The idiot proceeds to do another big burn out and then just keeps spinning the tires slowly (He must have thought that he was going to go faster like that) Anyways, The crossing traffic shows a yellow light and I start building RPM's. (No boost cause I'll just break the 275 loose) Then I hear from the car behind him: "Show him what a Grand National is all about" :D . The G/F is enjoying all of this! She wants a Benz after she graduates law school, so I had to show her what my old 86 can do to a $45,000 car.

Light turns green and I'm off like a prom dress. :D . Pulled 2 cars and then jumped to his lane while only in second and threw the hazards and proceeded to pull cars and busses and even airplanes on the dumb ass! I shut it down at 80 and then waited for his excuse:
"I spun to much tire" :eek: :eek:

I was like LoL! "You thought you bought a race car for $45,000 or something".

He was piiiiiiised !

BTW, I was in full street trim, 16psi and had just run a 13.702 @ 97.55 the night before at the local track with a soft tune just to see how the car would run with the new cam.

amazing story . . . . especially considering the benz won't let you spin the tires with it's traction-control. Power braking or not. maybe if you slide sideways though or ripout the sensors and build and reprogram the computer it might just do it. The B.S. detector is way off the scale on this one. Blue headlights? Maybe it was a honda knockoff cause xenon on the benz is white.

Originally posted by Chad Oliver
amazing story . . . . especially considering the benz won't let you spin the tires with it's traction-control. Power braking or not. maybe if you slide sideways though or ripout the sensors and build and reprogram the computer it might just do it. The B.S. detector is way off the scale on this one. Blue headlights? Maybe it was a honda knockoff cause xenon on the benz is white.

Lisen here Captain Skippy!

If I were to make up a BS story, Why would I say it was a Benz! Don't you think I would say it was a Mustang with slicks and a blower sticking out of the hood!

Excuse me for not being a Benz expert like yourself but it had really bright lights and he was doing burnouts in it, traction control or no traction control.

You freaken have 9 post and your coming on this board and talking sh!t like you know everything. Your prolly a 14 year old who has nothing better to do.

ASS.

listen schoolboy. Maybe you should study more and post less till you've grown some whiskers. Now I doubt the girlfriend part too! I bet your one of these kids who bashes everything but the gn daddy bought you. Hahahahahaha kids today! Atleast if your going to make up a story get your fictional tales straight.

Schoolboy?

I'd pay anything to have your sorry ass flown down here to Miami so I can clean the floor with your face.

This is amazing. I post a true story for fun and some freaken dumb 14 year old has the nerve to insult a grown man!

:mad:

Enroll in some Anger management classes next semester kid. I like the 14yr old flame . . . . pretty sophisticated, articulate and down right witty! Real men have real responsibilities and act responsible.

I wish you could. The new bmw's don't even let you control the trans. Just forward and reverse. The stopped giving out car keys a few years back too:( It's really depressing for a motorhead like me who likes to lightem' up. I like to drive the car not have the car drive me, technology is bring me down atleast I can still steer the thing where I want it to go.

Do you mean a 230 Kompressor? or maybe a 320 Kompressor.

A 430 would mean a V8. Kompressor would mean supercharged. A 430 Kompressor, If MB made them would have over 400 HP (a 320 Kompressor has 349 HP)

230 Kompressors are slow, 320 Kompressors are quick (13.1@ 110)

A 430 Kompressor would be closer to a $100K car than a $45K car.

Originally posted by Chad Oliver
listen schoolboy. Maybe you should study more and post less till you've grown some whiskers. Now I doubt the girlfriend part too! I bet your one of these kids who bashes everything but the gn daddy bought you. Hahahahahaha kids today! Atleast if your going to make up a story get your fictional tales straight.
Hey listen Chad, you can take your little I bet your one of these kids who bashes everything but the gn daddy bought you. Hahahahahaha kids today! comment and shove it straight up your @$$!
In all my time here I've never flamed anyone, but I'm tired of the disrespect that so-called "kids" are getting..I'm 16, I own a GN and I get my license in alittle over 2 weeks and recently there have been quite a few posts with stereotypes towards "kids" that are really startin to aggravate me..99% of the guys on this board are cool to "kids" such as me and are willing to offer help..but it's guys like you with your comments that suggest we have everything given to us by mommy and daddy and we dont know anything about cars..Well I'll have you know that that's NOT how it goes, and there's others on this board (the same age as me) who can back this up..I've paid my dues and put forth my hard work (as have other "kids")..So before you open your mouth and post a POS comment like that, I suggest you're the one who needs to get your info straight!
As for this kill, I believe it depends on what model car it was but yea I think it happened..maybe the guy wasn't trying his hardest..maybe he was but overall I believe it..Nice Kill, Jorge!

Why is it so hard to believe there is an idiot out there lighting the tires up in a Benz? Jorge has never BS'd on here before and I dont see why he would now. Jorge its good to see your car is running again.
Chad you would probably fit in good over at supraforums. Thats where all the rich bull****ters reside.
So far I think this has been one of the least flamed "kill" sections Ive read and I want to keep it that way

Hey listen Chad, you can take your little I bet your one of these kids who bashes everything but the gn daddy bought you. Hahahahahaha kids today! comment and shove it straight up your @$$!

I feel you black beast I'm only 16 and damn proud to own a GN, that I paid every penny for. It's fools like Bad Chad up there, who flame us because we are 16 and have awesome cars,that ruin it for all of us. I agree 99% of the guys on this board are cool and willing to help you out. But it's assclowns like Chad that have to go and flame us. Anyway, I do happen to know a few things about MB's and I'm pretty sure there is no 430 Kompressor. UNGN is right it was probably a 230 or 320, but I'm not gonna knock TurboJorge because he got the name of the car wrong. I believe TurboJorge. MB's can lay rubber, my buddy's dad has done it in his S500, so its definitely not impossible.

I got your back....

....Dave, don't worry about this punk. I bet he is one of them our age that mommy and daddy buy him everything.

I'm 17, I don't even have a GN, but these guys here show me respect, cause they know I love and respect what they do.

Get a life please, Turbojorge is a respected guy here, and has many posts, which means he's got senority, which also means he wouldn't put up a b.s. story.

Go to sleep little child and leave the big dogs alone. Please.

Don't know about the MBs, but being a L1 BMW tech I can say that you CAN manually turn off the ASC, DSC, and T control off. Some times it's a must when test driving an E46 M3 or an E39 M5 ;) :D. Don't tell my customers please;) .

Originally posted by Turbojorge
We were turning on to the busiest and most dangerous street to race in the whole city (due to Cops) and this idiot was smoking up the entire intersection. You have to have big balls!

More likely a little brain.

--
Dave
Still waiting for the chance to smoke a ricer in my Suburban

Thanks to those who support "True" GN fan's like myself. I have stuck my head out for a lot of guys on this forum and it feels good to have the same thing done in return. It just ticks me off when someone acts like they know it ALL. I mean it's not like I said I beat a Lingenfelter (spell?) TT Vett or something. This was A 00-01 CLK 430 with 18inch AMG rims. I'm not making this up! It was the two door model with backs seats and it said "Kompressor" on the right side of the trunk lid! He was ridding around with his buddy doing BIG burn outs! I don't know how. He really thought it was the fastest thing on earth. I just had to show him that he wasn't. I didn't get to ask him anything cause he was really pissed and just drove off after I asked him "What happened".

I went back to the street and his skid marks are on both of the streets that he smoked the tires. :confused:

Tell me that my 13.70 ( 16 psi and pump gas) is slow and I would agree. But don't tell me that I would sit here and write a story this long with all the details.... and It would be BS. I'm 21 years old, I'm a full time student at F.I.U (a senior) and I work a full time job. I have no time to BS!

And Chad, If Dad would have been the one to pay for the car, It wouldn't of had 136 K miles when I got it 2 years ago.

Loser

I don't think you made up the story, the Homey in the CLK 430 who put "Kompressor" badges on it and doesn't know what a "Kompressor" is the one making up things.

AMG didn't and doesn't make a 430 CLK Kompressor. If they did, it would have no problem running 13.7's. But they didn't and don't so.... as you found out, it won't.

Hey guys. I am a new member and think the site is great! No flaming here! The only kompressor cars were the 230 (C 230 kompressor, SLK 230 kompressor) and the latest SLK 320 kompressor. This car is a beast and it is a 2 seater while the CLK 320 and 430 are 4 seat 2 door coupes. I can't explain the burning out. I drove a C36 Mercedes and tried to do a burnout and it is downright impossible. The guys on the Mercedes forum complain about this all the time.
Speaking of the Mercedes forum ;) In the high performance and racing forum, some members talk about Grand Nationals and 99% of the members say don't race a Grand National. Period! There is definately respect for these cars in the automotive world.
Cheers!:cool: