Clips that hold dash face on.

blackgn231

Money pit
Can you still buy them or is a junk yard my only hope lost to some were in the dash so trying to see if you can still get them anyone?

I may have what your looking for but I'm not 100% sure what clip or what they look like? I have a parts car here with most of the dash still intact.

I'm in the same boat, I need ten total I believe, 5 for the dash and 5 for the radio bezel.
Someone was selling a set of 5 on ebay for 35$ but I don't need them that bad. Here's a pic.
s-l1600.jpg

Every time I see those F#&KING things I want to scream! I can't even count how many times I have had to fish them out of the dash with a magnet. Droplights! Flashlights! Mirrors! Taking apart the whole under dash trim and pealing back the carpet at the firewall every time I go into the dash! 22 Years of this crap.

Sorry for the rant. I have issues.

I need them also and saw them on eBay. They are expensive!! Figured I'll wait for a deal.

$20 to $30 for those clips is ridiculous but I can't find them anywhere else. The GBody platform was mass produced with many of these parts being off the shelf. How are these bits and pieces so expensive?

I looked at the parts car yesterday and didn't find any. The steering shaft, speedo and the part of the dash that sticks out over the speedo and the speaker cover up top are all gone. When I get time I'll look again.

I looked at the parts car yesterday and didn't find any. The steering shaft, speedo and the part of the dash that sticks out over the speedo and the speaker cover up top are all gone. When I get time I'll look again.
I bet they are there. Just not in a place easily seen. Usually down under or between all the stuff back there. Sometimes they are stuck in the slots that receive the dash trim pieces. And the second you try to grab them they slip back into the hole and bounce back into the dark realm of confusion that is the the back side of the dash.

Like I said earlier, try pulling back the carpet at the fire wall. Slipping your hand back there to feel for them with the tips of your fingers. Then just as you think you found one, you accidentally have pushed it further under the carpet. Now you will have to take the magnet and just blindly fish for it, hoping you grab it by chance. Of course, you may find all those other things you may have lost over the years as well. A few hex head sheet metal screws, or a 1/8 drill bit, a bunch of washers. But the best part is when you have a cage! Now you have to hang upside down off the front of the seat under the steering wheel, just to look up under there.

I'll look again... there is no interior in the car to get in the way. The carpet is trash so that is not a problem. If I find any you can have them for free.

GM part #25510099

I found some at a stealership about a year ago. Called a Buick dealer and they tracked some down for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I am looking for (3) of these clips that hold the radio/ac/heater control bezel in place. Let me know what you got please. Thanks

G body parts used to have them, I would think most of the used parts vendors here should be able to find some. I'd post in parts wanted for wanted parts... :)

Somebody should track down the machine that made them by the thousands, that would be a gold making machine today. ;)

I glued mine on and now they stay in place when I pull the bezel. I used plastic trim cement.