Clips for brake/fuel lines. Who has em? Bolt size?

Morbid

I know at least one of these, the dual one for the brake/fuel is messed up already. Would like to get some replacements to have.

check the Help! section of any auto parts store.. if they don't have anything in stock, ask if they have the Dorman catalog for you to look thru..
if you want to go in armed with part numbers, spend some time on www.dormanproducts.com and see what you can dig up.
i don't even know if Dorman makes this kind of thing, but maybe they will have another catalog at a decent parts store that might have what you need.
if nothing else, adel clamps are cheap and easy to find..

Thanks for replying. Those Dorman Help racks are either non-existent or pretty skimpy in the stores my way.

Thanks for replying. Those Dorman Help racks are either non-existent or pretty skimpy in the stores my way.

then find better stores.. every parts store around here has at least one full aisle of Help! stuff.. it's fun to just look thru it sometimes and see what looks like it might be useful..

I have all the clips i removed from my frame most seem to be in decent shape just need cleaned and maybe painted if you need some!
Chris