Clear turn signal lenses-3 of them

Michael McCoy

I've been holding onto these clear lenses for many, many years now & it doesn't look as if I'll ever get to use them. The 2 main ones are in nice shape (the ps. lens has an extremely small crack near the base of the left side of the lens) & the 3rd lens (it's another passenger side one) has a small spiderweb crack in it. I figured the 2 good ones could be used for the track or show & the spare could be utilized for daily driving. I don't have access to a camera to send any pics either. $65 gets them shipped to anywhere in the continental US. Thank you.

Michael,

I haven't heard from you so I hope it's not a big deal that I pass on them, priorities have changed.........ttt

No problem-been mowing grass all day & haven't had a chance to check this thread until now. Thanks for letting me know.

I"ll give ya 50... cracks just don't sound good/. I f you could show a pic of the "small crack" it might be different..

I found the battery charger, so I'll send over a picture of all 3 of them tomorrow night. I'll go $60 shipped for the bunch as the 3rd one is bascially a freebie anyway. Thanks.

$60 shipped (all 3 or I'll junk the cracked one) & you won't find too many 23 + year old turn signal lenses (if any) in better shape than these.

Ok I'll just take a different picture & leave out the spare cracked lense. That way nobody will be scared off.