Cleaning out the closet, garage, storage building etc - NOS and Performance Parts

I’m in for what ever is left of the list below. eMail please; as my PM box is full.

Thanks,

Joe
Netpay@swbell.net

MAF hotwire from alkycontrol. For use if you have issues/interference with an LT1 MAF + Translator setup and alky system $25 shipped 1st in line

NOS Dew Sweeps for the wide door top chrome trim for a Turbo Regal Limited or a Turbo Regal with Limited Trim Package. GM Part #s 20674276 and 20674277 $60 for the set or $30 each shipped 1st in line

Turbo Limited Console Applique already cut out for gauges. Use this if you don't want to mess up your original or your missing one. Driver Quality. GM Part 25528769 $15 shipped 1st in line

Accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulators. I have 2 and they both function as expected. $60 each shipped (JUST NEED ONE) 4th in line

Door pull strap eschutcheons with stainless insert (3). $5 shipped 3rd in line

AF translator v6.22 $125 shipped 2nd in line

Driveshaft loop Kirban style $35 shipped2nd in line

Let me know what if any of these parts you want. thanks

I'll take the tie down strap if that deal falls through. Would you split the dump from the down pipe and how much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_schindler
I’m in for what ever is left of the list below. eMail please; as my PM box is full.

Thanks,

Joe
Netpay@swbell.net

MAF hotwire from alkycontrol. For use if you have issues/interference with an LT1 MAF + Translator setup and alky system $25 shipped 1st in line

NOS Dew Sweeps for the wide door top chrome trim for a Turbo Regal Limited or a Turbo Regal with Limited Trim Package. GM Part #s 20674276 and 20674277 $60 for the set or $30 each shipped 1st in line

Turbo Limited Console Applique already cut out for gauges. Use this if you don't want to mess up your original or your missing one. Driver Quality. GM Part 25528769 $15 shipped 1st in line

Accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulators. I have 2 and they both function as expected. $60 each shipped (JUST NEED ONE) 4th in line

Let me know what if any of these parts you want. thanks

I'm still in for everything above that I'm first on; and what I move up in line on. I'm probably close to you (downtown FW); and I need to run to McKinney early next week. I could pick up on the way if that's easier for you.

Thanks,

Joe
817-312-5445

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_schindler

Thanks,

Joe
Netpay@swbell.net

I'm still in for everything above that I'm first on; and what I move up in line on. I'm probably close to you (downtown FW); and I need to run to McKinney early next week. I could pick up on the way if that's easier for you.

Thanks,

Joe
817-312-5445

Sounds good. I'm in Midlothian, will work for you? Just let me know. PM or e-mail me and we'll set up a time to get together. thanks

adj. fpr/strap covers/fuel gauge

Yes I can do $80 on all that. Email me your info and i will send m/o asap. thanx

Still Available

Turn Signal Stalk

GM Weatherstriping for a T-top car

Radio

Transmission Line Bracket

Up-Pipes

Hotwire

Heatshield

60 lb Injectors and Chip

Boost Tee

Turbo to intercooler stock style hose

Steele Right roof Rail W/Strip for a solid roof car

LT1 MAF

Chrome Underhood Parts

A-Pillar Boost Gauge Holder

Airbags

OEM Passenger Side Valve Cover Breather Tube

Fuel Pump

NOS Headlight Ring

Driveshaft Loop

B-Pillar Moldings

Please e-mail me instead of PMing with your needs at turboregallover@gmail.com . My inbox here is getting too full. Thanks